Sign in to follow this  
corrado_barnett

Turbo Charge Your Corrado

come on guys...dont knock it till you've tried it!

i NEED me one of these...will a DIY Kazoo do the job you think?

Sanj you nutter :lol:

The sad thing is there are actually kits out there similar to that whistle thing that will give you a fake dump valve "whoosh" form under the bonnet!!

Do they come complete with a kit that stamps the brake pedal to simulate numpty gear changes as well? :D

jesus christ..... If u read the ad closely, it describes them fitting 1.1cc and 2.2cc.... I knew corsa's and saxo's had small engines but surely the elastic bands are bigger than that??? Also it says for Supras..... Supras were always 3.0L jobbies I believe.... and practically all turbo'd.. you were a pikie if it wasn't lol

now now..chris and bally. If my DIY kazoo works...i know you boys will want one!!! forget TT corrados and VR Vortech ss'ed corrados....kazoo powered baby!!! :lol:

now now..chris and bally. If my DIY kazoo works...i know you boys will want one!!! forget TT corrados and VR Vortech ss'ed corrados....kazoo powered baby!!! :lol:

LOL

never mind!

How about this Saxo then!!!!

Found this on the Powerflow website! Would need 9 kits for this one but just think - It would sound better than having 9 Turbo's Fitted!!!!

:-P

I'm gonna strap the wife to the exaust with a mouth Organ,havent quite suss how she can do the dump valve impression yet though :wink:

I'm in the wrong market!!! Why bother spending years developing G60 maps to squeeze those horses out when I can sell blank chips to corsa/nova boys with a shiny label and go faster stripes!! 100BHP increase on your 1.1cc with the new custom SNS Chip!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could even do a special custom remap for any nova boy with one of those turbo things rammed up the exhaust!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dont like the way it fits otherwise i be ordering one TODAY!!!!

might give milltek a call see if they do a pipe with one built in for the more stealth approach :p

Thank you for starting this up, else I would have never heard of Bubb Rubb and lil Sis... :lol:

Woo Wooooooo!

Thank you for starting this up, else I would have never heard of Bubb Rubb and lil Sis...

Woo Wooooooo!

Yeah, he's great isn't he?

[/quote:40ce2]

yeah hes da man LOL i loved the way he drove off and nealy hit about 5 cars LOL

lol yeah him almost taking out a few cars is the best part. he also ran through a stop sign on the wrong side of the road. and i didnt hear the whistle on his car at all....

I often drive my VR6 with a whistle in my mouth. The chicks just love it and it saves any mods at all - Sorry son but pretend noises is Saxo territory not for the garage of Karman.