Do we need to be there by a certain time for the stand? Anyone want to convoy up from the Shropshire area? Apologies if I've missed the info on another thread, I haven't been about on here much for a while!

VR6OC have a stand there, looking forward to this, only up the road, currently in Cornwall so will be a nice drive up in the VR

weather was fine, still ok about 3.00 when I left. Managed to get a set of roof trims and window scrapers for £30 so quite pleased with that. Some nice corrados on show but no one about when I visited, quite a few on the VR6 oc stand as well.

Was a great day, really lucky with the weather too, did see a few Corrado bits in the auto jumble too.

I love VWNW, relaxed atmosphere, the diversity of trade stands and varied cars. Kids loved the fun bus there too and fair ground rides!

We had a great range of cars on the VR6OC stand, and for once more corrados than Golfs, which is a first and a turbo mk2 vr6 to spice things up as well :)

etenaty4.jpg

I did pop over to the Corrado Club stand to have a look and have a chat but everyone was busy chatting amongst themselves.

I did catch up with Dave and once again your engine bay looked awesome!

u7a4y4eh.jpg

Apologies for the photo, my 4 year old was on a photography mission :)

See you at the next one ! And hats off to another cracking event by VWNW.

Thanks Pete, I've stripped off the bonnet sound proofing last week and gave it a good polish underneath, don't think I'll be replacing it.

I saw your car too Dave....:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Those clips that sit on top of the headlights (and go rusty!) how the heck did you get them like that?

Good show as ever. Nice to meet a few more members.

Added a few more jobs to the to do list as well from looking at a few of the other rados.

No more shows for me this year though as got the new Passat cc to sort out.

I saw your car too Dave....:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Those clips that sit on top of the headlights (and go rusty!) how the heck did you get them like that?

I was lucky, they were clean when I got the car.

I was lucky, they were clean when I got the car.

bugger!

does anyone have half a dozen of these going spare?

Looks and sounds as if it was a good show. Unfortunately I didn't get there, because of a suspected fuel pump failure. Need to have a proper look and get it sorted for Harewood....

Looks and sounds as if it was a good show. Unfortunately I didn't get there, because of a suspected fuel pump failure. Need to have a proper look and get it sorted for Harewood....

Did it just die all of a sudden Mark?

Great show- I chatted to Oz for ages, then had a look round with Isla, met up with two different sets of friends and then got back to the club stand and realised I had to go! Managed to have a brief chat with a couple of you but very impressed with the cars on show. Having my bonnet open next to Dave's car showed my lack of engine bay cleaning up a bit :)

Great show- I chatted to Oz for ages, then had a look round with Isla, met up with two different sets of friends and then got back to the club stand and realised I had to go! Managed to have a brief chat with a couple of you but very impressed with the cars on show. Having my bonnet open next to Dave's car showed my lack of engine bay cleaning up a bit :)

I was surprised how quiet your car was as it left the stand, bet its caught a few fast cars out before now. Get that boost turned up :-)

Did it just die all of a sudden Mark?

Didn't even get that far, I'd been out in it on the Saturday morning, got in it Sunday morning and it would fire up. It's turning over fine, but its not even coughing or trying to start. Had a look and listen to it tonight and I can't hear the fuel pump prime as I turn the ignition. So I think I need to fine a working one :)

I guess I'm lucky, that's the second time its broken down, both times in the car park at home :)

Didn't even get that far, I'd been out in it on the Saturday morning, got in it Sunday morning and it would fire up. It's turning over fine, but its not even coughing or trying to start. Had a look and listen to it tonight and I can't hear the fuel pump prime as I turn the ignition. So I think I need to fine a working one :)

I guess I'm lucky, that's the second time its broken down, both times in the car park at home :)

Know the feeling mate mine seems to like failing when its at home or near to home. Yeah mine was just turning over and over but wouldnt fire when mine failed. Ruled out electrical stuff and then pulled the fuel lines off the fuel rail started the engine and no fuel came outso instantly knew it was fuel related. Surprising how many pumps are failing with all this hot weather

As usual Tatton Was a wonderful show and it was brill to chat with Matt and I am was please to see 889 again. My only issue with the show is that you end up leaving the club stand and spend most of the day wondering around the show. Don't really get much chance to chat with fellow members as you would do in local events. I should spend more time hanging around but there is so much to see. That said my sisters went to the Northern Car Fest that day and there are club stands there.............now the iconic Corrados at the Northern and Southern shows for next year??????????

A few shots of the day.......

IMG_3526_zps3c97bb0e.jpg

IMG_3521_zpsab32c401.jpg

IMG_3523_zpsb241a8c8.jpg

IMG_3467_zps905c0aad.jpg

IMG_3461_zps3d28917d.jpg

IMG_3475_zps6ffe6429.jpg

IMG_3473_zps2123ef01.jpg

IMG_3481_zps6631985d.jpg

IMG_3479_zps426f54b2.jpg

IMG_3477_zps92c46503.jpg

IMG_3485_zps5bea18ca.jpg

IMG_3496_zpsaa8fbcd2.jpg

IMG_3518_zpsaa664b8d.jpg

IMG_3508_zps8f77446f.jpg

IMG_3457_zps06bc80fe.jpg

IMG_3440_zpsab6474e8.jpg

IMG_3438_zpsadd4ba3f.jpg

IMG_3424_zpsa50cc5ba.jpg

IMG_3531_zps2768786e.jpg

IMG_3538_zps0cef1cf8.jpg

Try the fuel pump relay, about 30 secs to replace and 15 quid from a dealer. Those are classic symptoms of a dead relay.

Sorry back on topic.

Yet again Tatton exceeds on all counts. We pitched up, had some breakfast, had a polish, autojumble and stalls, had dinner, then the afternoon walkabout. Felt like I spent about half an hour on the stand, to the point where when we came back it was a case of last man standing.

The stand looked great and the standard of Corrados around the show will no doubt encourage new owners into the fold.

Kudos to all involved. Especially to the organisers for creating such an entertaining show for all the family.

Had a great day again as every year at Tatton. Hats off again and bow down in a we're not worthy style to the immense duo of Kip and Judith. I'll bet the're the best condition rado's in the world let alone the UK. Great chatting to them too and getting tips on cleaning the underside of my valver, OCD overload!!! :)