Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightVR

MoonlightVR Pics - Sad day - 26/2/06 - SOLD IT :-( Pics pg11

Great pics mate.....just noticed you have headlamp washers too, seem to be very rare. Must get my new headlamp lenses as yours looks reat fresh with all new lights.

Sweat as.

Cheers guys.

H/wash does seem rare on C's. Dumps a load of water on the front of the car when activated. Great for getting tailgaters to back off on the motorway - they get hit by a tidal wave of washer :lol: :lol:

:lol: anymore plans for it??

IMO the biggest thing that lets the car down are the brakes. Would love some Brembos from the Leon Cupra R but I'm 99% sure the wheels won't clear the caliper.

Other than that I'm done :D . They are such a good car to start with doing too much can ruin it.

Anyone fitted Leon Brembos to a VR?

Hi Asim, saw your car yesterday in Guildford, very nice, even better in the flesh. Was just wondering what you did with the washer jet on the back as have the rear wiper taken off? thinking of doing the same- thought i could put the hose under the rear bumper facing up to get lorry drivers and tailgaters without getting my car dirty... ( its Neil with Ben Taylors old car)

found a link on refurbing the wheels also:-

http://www.gtiworld.fsnet.co.uk/BBS.htm - any good?

8) I noticed alot of rados & Golfs running the Brembo brakes @ inters, look awesome behind the rim, will have to see what santa brings :wink:

Was just wondering what you did with the washer jet on the back as have the rear wiper taken off? thinking of doing the same- thought i could put the hose under the rear bumper facing up to get lorry drivers and tailgaters without getting my car dirty...

LOL! Great idea! As the washer jet is part of the wiper mechanism I just blocked the pipe off inside the hatch. Might have to re-route it to spray tailgaters!! :lol:

Good website that for the BBS refurb. Only trouble is it doesn't really answer the question we were discussing last night about refinishing the outers.

Looking very nice mate!

Want to sell the door cards? ;) :lol:

Looking very nice mate!

Want to sell the door cards? ;) :lol:

What do you think mate?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think yes ...... and I also think a tenner would be just what you're looking for!! :lol: 8)

Asim mate,must say i'm damn jealous of you.........that is one very very nice subtly modded VR you've got there..............looks as good if not better than my all-time fave C VR(Bill Aitken's 8) )

Asim mate,must say i'm damn jealous of you.........that is one very very nice subtly modded VR you've got there..............looks as good if not better than my all-time fave C VR(Bill Aitken's 8) )

Tenners in the post mate :lol:

Cheers bud :D

That is a gorgeous looking VR - and with a high spec too - I doubt there are many others around that look as good as this one 8)

Many thanks for the comments guys :D

I've had the C for 2 and a bit years now. Took me months to find one in my "dream" spec, and that had been well looked after! This one came up in Cornwall!! Basically the first owner pretty much ticked all the option boxes on the order form when it was ordered!

It has electric Recaros in beige leather, heated seats, headlamp washers and Diavia air con (dealer fit only).

It was standard when I bought it, but I've always had a clear idea of how I wanted it to look. There's a fair few mods on the car now but they're pretty subtle in their overall effect :)

Pity you didn't get a Storm...! Ha! Not! :)

But if you ever wanna sell her... Give me a shout.. :)

I am in love with your car mate. If only i could afford some rims like yours.

One very clean, awesome looking C 8) 8) 8)