SkyG60

Need a couple parts! Can you help a guy out?

Hello gents!

I'm in search of:

For my 91 G60

-samco g60 boost couplers in black, preferably with clamps, but if not, no sweat!

Also for my 94 I need a couple pieces, may be a stretch, but here goes..

-n/s and o/s headlights and headlamp switch (obv late model)

-clean set of fog lights as mine look sand blasted..

-NEUSPEED underdrive pulleys. Someone must have some old ones kicking around for a 12v vr6

-Neuspeed cold air bracket and filter

Thanks for any help given!!

I should also mention, I'm in BC Canada. BUT postage between the UK and Canada is actually really cheap, cheaper than between Canada and US or UK and US lol,

I guess because we're under the royal family as well, we have a good trade agreement!

Hag, does the little led bulb in the switch still operate properly?

As soon as one of you nice gentlemen supply me with some new headlamps, some N/A spec lights will be available as well, if anyone is interested in a trade, I'm sure we could come to an agreement!

I have some new R32 neuspeeds, they are the same as 12v ones, just it doesn't include the alternator pulley. Let me know if that helps at all.

Thanks,

N.

No don't need seatbelts or anything like that, Canadian corrados are euro spec just like yours, only difference was the headlights, we got american style ones, but the Americans got the short end of the stick with havin knee bars and gross auto seat belts. What a terrible thing to have.

Pics of pulleys?

I really don't want to use stock pulleys on this..

null_zps416b6d04.jpg

I'm going to have to start a little build thread on the site kne day when I have some time, I'm in the process of tearing apart my ice grey violet 94 for a complete redo, engine is completely fresh with new everything, just now need pulleys, I hate gruvenparts ones, I like neuspeed's, their quality is quite nice and not cheesy!

Thanks mates!

Do some googling on those lightened/underdrive engine pulleys. I came across some very concerning forum opinions from well known tuners regarding their affect in terms of engine harmonics and the damage they can do..... Obviously it's entirely your decision but worth being aware of potential problems before you spend your hard earned.

Have a read through this. I realise it's for zimmers, but the principle remains the same.....

http://www.atiracing.com/products/dampers/damper_dinan.htm

M.

Mark, it's really funny you poste this up, I literally just read this last night lol. I may end up Saturn with the factory pulleys due to the fact that I'll probably lose some of that parasitic drag due to removing AC and power steering and just by running the basics, ie water pump, crank, alternator.

I've run underdrives in previous cars but with the harmonic balancer, there has usually even a pulley bolted to the balancer itself so the harmonics and crank wouldn't be out of balance. Not so much on the vr6 motor. Too bad, I figured it would be a good time to bolt on every possible naturally aspirated power part while the engine is accessible.

Thanks for the info brother!

So I guess now all I'm really looking for would be..

-early model headlight switch

-late model headlight switch (VAG-hag)

-late model headlamps

-black samco G60 boost tube couplers

If anyone has some rarities of sorts, post up, I'm a sucker for unobtainables like the VSR intake manifold.

Or even a used but complete schrick manifold. (I can't justify spending $1900usd on a manifold that's still in production..)

Thanks everyone!!

Update:

All I need now are:

-late model vr6 headlights, complete

-late style headlamp switch

-early style headlamp switch

-94-95 vr6 silver grill badge (someone apparently wanted mine more than me...)

Thanks!

Sky