RadoDB

4WD VR6 rado Turbo...!

ok some of you will no i was going to be building a RWD rado using a BMW motor and rear subframe after spending ll day searching on how i could keep the VR6 that comes with...

Well some of you might be glad to no i will be keeping the VR BUT ill now be going for 4WD ill be using a set up the lads in the states are using to replace the audi s4 B5 2.7tt engine with the vr6

the end result is crazy

that of course is 900bhp with the 24v i will be aiming for 600whp with the 12v vr6

this of course will be a long project with the amount of custom work ill need to do BUT this will be getting done i do have a good budget and will be doing all the work so the hunt is on for a vr6 corrado cheap now

have a read of this

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/286716-FAQ-VR6-12V-amp-24V-Info-sharing

i could also use an 02M or similar gearbox but somehow make the transfer box and haldex into a true 50/50 setup that would be 100% less work and free up more funds to reach more than 600whp

Edited by RadoDB

The Haldex is a true 50/50, but only when the clutch packs are fully engaged. If you want the Haldex 50/50 full time, SQS Racing do a bypass valve (takes the Haldex ECU out of the equation), which should work for you as you won't be using ME7.