geoffersmaher

bose compatability with rado

OE Bose systems are setup for specific acoustic environments (i.e. Audi TT or what ever) and the partnering amps, sound processors etc etc. You'd get just as good, if not better results from regular aftermarket kit, but if it's cheap enough to have a punt at, why not!

hmmm i agree ^^

personally, i think bose sound isn't actually that good for the money, but 2nd hand at that price, got to be worth a shot

"Better sound through marketing"

hmmm i agree ^^

personally, i think bose sound isn't actually that good for the money, but 2nd hand at that price, got to be worth a shot

"Better sound through marketing"

"None of the highs, none of the lows - it must be Bose" :)

Lol!

A friend has their 5.1 domestic speakers, the little cubes plus a suitcase sized sub.

And yep, the sound is all bass and all treble! No clarity or cohesion either.

There's no replacement for displacement is no longer true for engines but it still is for speakers!

DONT BUY BOSE! There car Audio Stuff is poo. Nothing like its cracked up to be! ANY buyer who knows what there looking at will think much more of a size for size JL, Alpine, Rainbow swap than a bodged Bose fitment.

Personally i have used infinty kappa range speakers in my cars for over 15 years & find their quality of audio & range to be superb.

It is quite a basic setup of sony head unit [4*52w RMS], a pair of kappa 693i 6*9's & a pair of the 5.25" kappa's for the door pods......simples :D

Personally i have used infinty kappa range speakers in my cars for over 15 years & find their quality of audio & range to be superb.

It is quite a basic setup of sony head unit [4*52w RMS], a pair of kappa 693i 6*9's & a pair of the 5.25" kappa's for the door pods......simples :D

Yeah - would give another vote for the Infinity Kappa stuff. I ran some in my old Corrado for a while and I was very impressed with the sound quality of the kit. Really decent :)