Dox

One owner alpine G60

That is a stunning original example, looks so good in white with the bbs alloys.

No mention of any supercharger work etc, for that price and mileage you would want to see evidence of it being done at least once. But saying that the engine bay looks pretty immaculate to so would be surprising if they scrimpt on having the charger rebuilt.

Wonder where they picked that up from and how much they paid ?

Very nice!

Things like this reassure me that prices are slowly, surely, going to go in the right direction :)

Just been to see this today, nice straight car. Has been painted on rear quarter and passenger side door to an ok standard but have masked around the bumper stripes and over spray underneath....engine bay has been steam cleaned but when you look further in it needs more work and the battery tray needs painting....

All considered its a good example but in today's market it's well overpriced and if buying to show needs decent amount of cleaning restoring to bring upto scratch.

Well, the G60 went to a good home today. It will be used as the guys only daily transport.

The car was not advertised as a concourse, polished to within an inch of its life show car. It was exactly what it said on the tin, a one owner from new, completely standard, exceptionally clean but used 1991 G60. With 107,000 miles under its belt, its not a real shock knowing that its had a visit to the paint shop at some point is it?!

Considering its price, it can't have been far out given the number of calls and emails I took on it, eventually having to turn 2 prospective purchasers away after a deposit was paid. I understand that if someone wanted to replace every nut and bolt, and polish the underside it was never going to be financially viable. :scratch:

As it happens, most people just want a nice, clean and original modern classic which can be used (that includes driving) for pleasure and then polished on a Sunday afternoon.

Two expensive? Go and find another One Owner good factory spec standard G60 which is ready to enjoy and not a project.

I was genuinely sad to see it go, it think I might live to regret it!:shrug:

On another note, if anyone is interested in a Green VR6 storm which requires a fair amount of TLC, feel free to get in touch. - Yes it's already had paint, and will need a lot more!:bonk:

Regards

Sifly.

i think its fair in what you say very hard to find original one owner G60.i think most corrado owners are very critical,me included.but the reality is good corrados are becoming harder to find.