daves16v

Various parts off a 94 VR6

Are you after the one at a tenner or fifteen ?

Only ask as I could do with the one at a tenner and didn't want to step on your toes.

I cocked up with the photos and was only showing the small one so he's paid for that one. I've updated the thread with the correct photo of the large one.

Sorry Dave just seen your reply can i have just the driver's then please and regarding carpet I would really appreciate it if you would consider posting/couriering Paisley freight have a car part's section which is really good,It's just I am a little far away for collection if i was 100miles from you i would. Thank's

Leave it with me for a while, I'll look into it.

Thank's Mate no rush whatsoever pm me whenever your sorted. Just saw your post regarding your own car Bummer hope it's not to bad ;)

Crap, sorry, didn't realise there are actually three heatshields! I was after the one that bolts onto the top of the exhaust manifold, not either of the ones under the car. Apologies for the confusion :)

Goody gum drops. I'll have the tank/exhaust shield for a tenner please Dave. Will need it posted if that's okay.

What I really need is one of these:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=corrado+fuel+flap+lock&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=vCcdUvjANqK30QXo9IHIAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C7%3Bd%7CG7BmR4giMvHGJM%3A

Broke mine and now it's holding up the tank going back on. It fits in the body( where the flap locks ).

Let me know what you can do.

Is one of those looms for the stereo ??? I thinking Wiring loom 536 971 282 AD but could be wrong as it has the brown plug which looks like the speaker wires go into (pairs of white purple green and another colour that escapes me ) also does it have the power to the stereo ???? if it's correct and not butchered how much posted.

ps nice layout thread.

Edited by delfinis38

Is one of those looms for the stereo ??? I thinking Wiring loom 536 971 282 AD but could be wrong as it has the brown plug which looks like the speaker wires go into (pairs of white purple green and another colour that escapes me ) also does it have the power to the stereo ???? if it's correct and not butchered how much posted.

ps nice layout thread.

Just checked, it's for the blower.

Goody gum drops. I'll have the tank/exhaust shield for a tenner please Dave. Will need it posted if that's okay.

What I really need is one of these:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=corrado+fuel+flap+lock&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=vCcdUvjANqK30QXo9IHIAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C7%3Bd%7CG7BmR4giMvHGJM%3A

Broke mine and now it's holding up the tank going back on. It fits in the body( where the flap locks ).

Let me know what you can do.

This one?

£30 posted for heat shield and flap lock ok?

Don't need the locking mechanism, just the small black plastic plug that hooks onto the end of the locking rod.

Don't need the locking mechanism, just the small black plastic plug that hooks onto the end of the locking rod.

PM sent.

Hi Dave any news regarding this? If it's a go'er Pm me with the detail's including the driver's top door trim Thankyou.

Hi Dave any news regarding this? If it's a go'er Pm me with the detail's including the driver's top door trim Thankyou.

Sorry mate, been away for a few days. I'll get on to it.

Sorry mate, been away for a few days. I'll get on to it.

No bother Dave and thank's again for looking into it for me Really appreciate it.

No bother Dave and thank's again for looking into it for me Really appreciate it.

Ok can do postage at £12.

Ok can do postage at £12.

That's excellent Dave if you can Pm me your detail's an total for the carpet and driver's card top trim Thank you

James.

That's excellent Dave if you can Pm me your detail's an total for the carpet and driver's card top trim Thank you

James.

PM sent.

Hi Dave has the carpet/top door trim been dispatched? If not no worries mate just let me know when they have.

Cheer's

James.

Hi Dave has the carpet/top door trim been dispatched? If not no worries mate just let me know when they have.

Cheer's

James.

Strange you should ask as it'll be posted today by TNT from my work and seriously not just because you asked, just a coincidence. Thanks for being patient.