seanrodford

corrado storm full baige leather interior

Hiya I have a full storm leather baige interior for sale all seats door cards parcel shelf (6x9 holes) trim panels ect but no head lining offers piks to follow

Interested in B pillars if your selling them separately?

FFS Sean you were a bit slow there :rolleyes:

Well someone has the same door cards selling on here for 100 I will getpics tomorrow after work going to strip interior for the roll cage

i will take it, just waiting 4 pics

Edited by tomi

I knew it would be , are you doing a build thread ? I spent alot of money on that car i can tell you that lol , oh its been remapped aswell , pretty rare for a valver

Hiya sent piks to Tomi

Yes I will do a build thread going to end up around 200bhp on throttle body's with full roll cage

Yes I see you spent lots I got all the receipts I love the car tho only got it as a toy for the weekends got my a4 tdi for the weeks :)

Glad your doing a build thread for it mate id hate to of seen it go down the ****ter , i was actually one of the watchers on the car but decided not to bud in the end , the system cost me 400 quid lol , if you decide to put a poly carb sunroof in ill take the sunroof off you if its still all working bud

Good look with the build i hope you succeed with it

Yes the sunroof will come out as I'm an aeronautical engineer I will probably make a carbon infill panel so called one of the runners had become detached from the sunroof but I'm sure I can fix it will let you know when it's out

Cheers bud , if its broken and it cant be easily fixed dont worry about it ill find another a bit closer to home , really glad someone with a bit of intelligence has got the car instead of some halfwit who's going to spoil her, sound like your plans are solid , get a build thread up mate id like to follow its progress