fla

Original VAGCOM lead + free laptop

Original VAGCOM lead (not the 2+2 lead) plus password from Rosstech. Free Laptop (Compaq Armada, but requires new battery (I was using it via the mains adapter)).

£80 plus postage

Hi Sean, not sure, can I check and get back to you? Don't think it will be more than £10-12 - in fact if anyone has sent a laptop before, what courier did you use?

Thanks mate. I know MyHermes can do a Large box upto 10 kg for less than £8, but its whether you'd trust them to courier things you're selling. If you could get back to me that would be great and I'll send the money across to you buddy.

Cheers,

Sean.

Second in line please, assuming this is a USB lead and will work on the Corrado and modern VAG's?. Can collect.

ill take it at that price without the laptop

Get in the bloody queue! I'm waiting on a postage price and paypal details!

Hi Sean, sorry for the delay - you're right about My Hermes (we use them for the tank straps!) I'll weigh the laptop today and get back to you asap with a proper figure.

I'm travelling for the next few days so if you don't mind, I'll get it posted back end of the week?