Leebovr6

Brembo GT Junior Big Brake Kit

Hi, need a little advice.

Does anyone know if the Brembo GT Junior Big Brake Kit for the Audi TT will fit a Corrado VR6 or will I be looking at modifications to make it fit. Also will the S3 rear calipers fit?

Thanks for looking,

Lee.

I take it you have seen the kit on ebay? Not totally sure but you will be looking at a minimum size wheel depending on the wheel. I have the seat cupra r brembo's on mine with a 305mm disc and my 8x16 compomotive's clear fine. Other's may be able to give better advice.

Thanks for the reply's. I have 17's on already which is the minimum recommended from what I have been told. I'm running S3 on the front already and know they need a spacer but only because a mechanic has told me. Modifying is not my strong point , just know what I like lol.

Edited by Leebovr6

312's fit under 16's sean just to note that , iv test fitted mine already , i would have thought that the junior kit would be the same spacing but could no way guarentee it

312's fit under 16's sean just to note that , iv test fitted mine already , i would have thought that the junior kit would be the same spacing but could no way guarentee it

I wasn't aware of the Matt, thanks for correction. :thumbleft::p

Like you say Matt no Guarantee but the wheel's you have on your car like mine are rally orientated which give better brake clearance. We want to point you in the right direction but you will need to double check.