dbear

VR6 Heater Control Unit

Heater control unit for a VR6 corrado.

Full range of movement in all 3 controls.

In good clean condition, so looking for £80, collected.

New to the site, and how it works, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Apologies, no piccies as yet - just spent a fruitless 30 mins trying to attach jpeg images.

Hey mate. They normally got for £50-£60 on here, I'm only saying it as several have come up at £80 not sold and then gone for £20-£30 less. The are some idiots on eBay putting them up for £80....."look corrado rare"

Greets, thanks for the quick reply and advice. I was not sure quite where to pitch the price, based on having seen them on the Bay of E peviously, in the £100 - £130 price range, which I did feel was a tad optimistic.

I was considiering something in the £60 - £80 range, so thats why I started there.

The pressing issue is why I cant upload the jpeg piccies.

I have tested it out. I can upload a miniscule .txt file with the word "test" in it, and I can upload a jpeg that is under 1000MB. However, the jpegs for the unit are more than 1000MB, and give a little exclamation mark in the upload section, with some incomprehensible computer-speak error message ... Thought computers were supposed to save us time .... mmmm

Hi folks, thanks for the replies - I did reply to Hofmeisters earlier post about 45 mins ago, but the reply does not seem to have hit the thread.

I had seen on ebay previously units up at between £100 and £130, which I did think was a tad optimistic.

I had kind of thought that the £60 - £80 range was more realistic, hence the £80 price.

I do take your points, and value your advice. So what I'll do is say that I'm looking for £60 collected.

I have wrestled with uploading piccies. At the mo, it would seem that I can't upload jpegs over 1000K.

Those less that 1000k seem ok, but sods law deems the heater unit pics are over 1000k

Hi Clumpy. Apologies for seeming totally thick, only I have no idea how to do that without point-and-click specific instruction. I have just tried to mail them to myself to see if that process resizes them, to no avail. Please help.

Think I've sussed it. Hopefully, the images should display.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75644[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75645[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75642[/ATTACH]

Will you take £60 posted?

No offence intended to the OP but...

I'd be wanting a pic with username before parting with cash to someone who joined 2 days ago, better safe than sorry :thumbleft:

I would much prefer collection. I would need to check postage costs before considering that route, just as you would really need to see pics.

I guess my posts are still subject to a slower route, with me being very recently joined.

I appear to have managed to have uploaded 4 attachments (ie: piccies), since the posting page indicated such, but for whatever reason, when I click on the "attachments" thing, I get a separate window, but no pics.

Not sure if I have failed some technical challenge of the site, or whether the pics are not displayed yet due to awaiting restrictions on my first few postings.

I'll keep checking ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75647[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75649[/ATTACH]

Well, I have had another attempt ...

I'm based in Leicester and Banbury.

While I'm not closed to the option of posting, if it was me looking to buy this, I would be wanting to see it for real & confirm it is as stated before deciding to buy (but maybe I'm just over cautious).

Also, eyes/hands on helps avoid any difference of opinion.

I also need to check out postage options and costs.

If need be, I could be open to the prospect of a meet in the Leice/Banb corridor.

Aye, I guess not.

I've checked out postage, and would be happy to take £60 posted.

As I mentioned, there is full range of movement in all the dials, and the movement ie easy, with no points of stiffness - ie: it functions just as it should.

you have a deal sir!!

Noo, not good at all - have discovered bottom direction wheel is no longer being held in place. so one setting only!!

Winter is coming as they say so needs doing otherwise i will only be able to dry my eyeballs out!

£60 posted wasn't it - if you PM me some details I'll get you paid asap.

you have a deal sir!!

Noo, not good at all - have discovered bottom direction wheel is no longer being held in place. so one setting only!!

Winter is coming as they say so needs doing otherwise i will only be able to dry my eyeballs out!

£60 posted wasn't it - if you PM me some details I'll get you paid asap.