bendunstan

FREE! Headunit, Parcelshelf, JBL 6x9's and some unidentified front door speakers

Hi all,

So after some unwanted attention to my car i have decided to get rid of the stereo straight away and will get a new parcel-shelf at a later date. The wife caught some youths looking in the back, probably thinking there are subs and amps in it or something but there isn't so going to run the car without a parcel shelf for a couple of weeks in-case prying eyes come looking again. Its alarmed and kept on the drive which seems to be no problem for the cheeky sods!

So free to a anybody willing to pick them up are a jvc head-unit, some unknown make door speakers (will be able to advise what they are when i have taken them out at the weekend) some JBL GTO 6x9's which oddly have alpine grills and the parcel-shelf in grey which they are mounted to. I think everything works ok, its not connected to the radio at the min so not tested but will try and see about this at the weekend. These all came in the car and i plan to run it without a stereo anyway, guess my hand has been forced a little. I should mention that any cables etc that connect the headunit into the corrado will be included

The earliest they can be collected will be Sunday this week and then with a bit of notice pretty much most afternoon's/ evenings as the wife will be home.

Some pics below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75650[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75651[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75652[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Ben

Edited by bendunstan
more info added

Hi Ben

Sorry to hear of your troubles.....little gits!!

I would gladly take them off your hands for free :)

Let me know how best to proceed if that would be ok?

thanks

andy

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

fortunately no damage has been done and no attempted break ins so far. Fingers crossed i will have nipped it in the bud and all will be sorted. As a added extra bit of security i actually unplug the ECU while it sits on the drive in the week so it would have to be some pretty sharp crooks to get it going for a joy ride. When are you looking to come grab it all?

fortunately no damage has been done and no attempted break ins so far. Fingers crossed i will have nipped it in the bud and all will be sorted. As a added extra bit of security i actually unplug the ECU while it sits on the drive in the week so it would have to be some pretty sharp crooks to get it going for a joy ride. When are you looking to come grab it all?

good idea about the ECU. fingers crossed they dont actually try to get into the car. many years ago in manchester, on an old car on the drive, i had some idiots try to bend the top of my passenger door out so they could pull the door pin up....needless to say they just f***ed it up :(

but the cops caught them running off & told me they would give them similar treatment as my car on their way to the station lol

if its ok ben i will chat with the gf, as the items will be for her rado not mine, & drop you a message to arrange a convenient time for us all :)

thanks in advance!

good idea about the ECU. fingers crossed they dont actually try to get into the car. many years ago in manchester, on an old car on the drive, i had some idiots try to bend the top of my passenger door out so they could pull the door pin up....needless to say they just f***ed it up :(

but the cops caught them running off & told me they would give them similar treatment as my car on their way to the station lol

if its ok ben i will chat with the gf, as the items will be for her rado not mine, & drop you a message to arrange a convenient time for us all :)

thanks in advance!

Thats exactly what im trying to avoid and the reason im going to leave the parcelshelf out of it for a while. If they can see there is no stereo then hopefully they will be less likely to try and break in if they are the opportunistic type and like you say its the damage they cause doing it thats the main issue. What ever happened to the days of people respecting other peoples possesions, Id never have dreamed about doing such things!

Just let me know when your available and we can sort something out im sure.

cheers

What ever happened to the days of people respecting other peoples possesions, Id never have dreamed about doing such things!

Just let me know when your available and we can sort something out im sure.

cheers

Most definitely NAIL & HEAD there Ben. Many people today have somehow forgotten how to respect anything at all :(

Cool, i will be in touch later

Nice 1!