beastie4126

BBS RX 16 x 7 + Tyres - price drop £450

Car is now going back to a more standard state so these parts are up for grabs.

A set of slightly rare-ish BBS RX Alloys in 16' x 7' - £450

Purchased these from another forum member a couple of years ago and had them refurbished by Lepsons of Sittingbourne (http://www.lepsons.com/)in in the correct silver. No curbing or damage and fitted with decent matching Kuhmo KU31 tyres and plenty of tread. Perfect fitment for 312mm brakes without spacers and weigh in at around 8kg without tyres.

Will include 2 x sets of genuine BBS caps one used and one brand new.

I can do close up pics but need to give them a wash first :)

more%20corrado%20pics%20038.JPG

Prices are for collection, postage will be negotiable and at buyers risk,

Edited by beastie4126

Hi mate ,will take the carbon sill trims if you can do them £100 posted ?

Going to stick to my guns on this and if you want them posted it will cost you another £10. Currently £125 from Spoonfed and that doesn't include shipping, taxes and HMRC's slice either.

Whereabouts in Hampshire are you Harrier? If you're anywhere near me I don't mind picking them up for you if that helps you both out?

Whereabouts in Hampshire are you Harrier? If you're anywhere near me I don't mind picking them up for you if that helps you both out?

Thanks Jamie, kind offer but I'm near Portsmouth, ok Beastie, will take them at £110 posted

Trims arrived today ,safe & sound thanks Keith.Well packaged & will look great once i manage to peel the old ones off & all the gue !

Trims arrived today ,safe & sound thanks Keith.Well packaged & will look great once i manage to peel the old ones off & all the gue !

Glad to see they arrived ok. You will enjoy scraping all the goo off from the old ones :)

Whats your best price on the alloys ?

Make me an offer Jon. Last clean set of these went for £600 on here a little while ago and I bought these as a scabby set for £300 + refurb + tyres + genuine BBS caps.