Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

my new g60 ...

Phattie :)

Looks great Darren! Can you tell us a little more about the engine spec? :)

Only way you could improve it, IMHO, is do the boxy style headlights and grille / spoiler just like Valver has on his MK2. It really is a superb MK2 in my opinion.. but the only reason I say that is cause I just like the Corrado, and the front end is my favourite bit :D

But still, it looks the dogs danglies mate :) :)

yeah i have a rallye front end sorted but... would cost more when nudging people out the way on the track it we break it.. this car has been built for one purpose ... to drive hard and be a guina pig to our prototype components... :lol:

ps.. dalj "valvers" car is one of my top 3 mk2's credit to him...

yeah i have a rallye front end sorted but... would cost more when nudging people out the way on the track it we break it.. this car has been built for one purpose ... to drive hard and be a guina pig to our prototype components... :lol:

ps.. dalj "valvers" car is one of my top 3 mk2's credit to him...

Doh.. it looked too clean to give away the fact it was to be your 'rally slag' car :) :D

"rally slag" more like "test mule" :lol: :lol: u wanna see my old grey raddo at the moment . soon to come back to life though.

soon to come back to life though.

change of change of plan?? :lol:

Golf looking good mate.... u stll considering a trip up to sconnie botland for the Scottish Club GTi track day? Should open afew eyes of the know alls up here!

thats PHAT ........ yet to see it in the flesh but i dont think i be complaining abt anything :mrgreen:

seriously nice,,,,,and thats coming from the person who dont really like golfs except the rallye, mind :wink:

HMMMMmmm.... i really like that... i love the G60 engine in my C i would like to own the golf also....... lovely car m8 :)

cheers darren your now my desktop background!!!!

OMG this car is truly mad... i saw darren with it at inters and it's damm cool. with the bucket seats you need a shoe horn to get into them.... SHES A PEACH !!!!! nice to see you cleaned her also

ohhh shawnsg60, she has no interiour what you see there is what she has no door cards nothing no carpets only a FULL ROLL CAGE !!! And one hell of a G60 engine... :wink:

ohhh shawnsg60, she has no interiour what you see there is what she has no door cards nothing no carpets only a FULL ROLL CAGE !!! And one hell of a G60 engine...

it would be nice to see it thou.i only saw the inside when it was completely gutted.

it does have a lightweight interior in it only i have removed everything not nescery.. chris > there is carpet in the front of the car mate. :lol:

LOL..We had the interior out within 20mins the night after the car was in our posession. The removal of 35kgs and 3 binliners of soundproofing was the best mod I think. Earplugs only weigh 2g per pair.

LOL..We had the interior out within 20mins the night after the car was in our posession. The removal of 35kgs and 3 binliners of soundproofing was the best mod I think. Earplugs only weigh 2g per pair.

and they come in handy at night too. :lol:

That car looks tough as old boots mate!! The cage is mental too...... :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen:

ive seen this car a few times in various different stages and i have to say it is one of the nicest mk2s around with some very tastefull mods. daz the wheels definately look at home on the golf. you can keep them, i dont need them no more :D :D

Looks phat daz 8)

How did the refurbed wheels turn out?

yeah the guy did a topjob and very cheap too..

another couple of pics just for brian.. :lol: as today was the day all the paperwork came through for the plate.