loepan

devon newbie, new wheels + update (pic heavy)

no worries chaps glad you like it, his email is [email protected] and his name is nico

you choose what you want, including stitching colour, i had beige to match my trim

they have a eBay shop but haven't got the vr6 wheel advertised, if you contact him direct from that eBay and say that craig had one recently done they will get back to you, english is not their first language but communication was easy....

the price was €120 +€70 deposit and it cost me €17 euros postage and around £20 to post my old one

you give them the cost of the re-trim plus the €70 deposit via bank transfer, then when they send you out the re-trimmed wheel you take yours off and send them yours, when they receive yours you get your deposit back also via bank transfer

took just under three weeks to for the whole transaction with a b/h included, probably around a week and a bit for my wheel to arrive once payment had been confirmed.....anyone need more info pm me

hope thats helpful

no worries chaps glad you like it, his email is [email protected] and his name is nico

you choose what you want, including stitching colour, i had beige to match my trim

they have a eBay shop but haven't got the vr6 wheel advertised, if you contact him direct from that eBay and say that craig had one recently done they will get back to you, english is not their first language but communication was easy....

the price was €120 +€70 deposit and it cost me €17 euros postage and around £20 to post my old one

you give them the cost of the re-trim plus the €70 deposit via bank transfer, then when they send you out the re-trimmed wheel you take yours off and send them yours, when they receive yours you get your deposit back also via bank transfer

took just under three weeks to for the whole transaction with a b/h included, probably around a week and a bit for my wheel to arrive once payment had been confirmed.....anyone need more info pm me

hope thats helpful

superb!! many thanks indeed

i have a spare one which will be going on soon but this will give me a great option to get the current one retrimmed :D

ressurection!

don't come on here often anymore,easier to jump on the Facebook group.....currently overhauling the rear braking system and needs a bit of under welding, once this is done I'm hoping to have it back on the road and get it to the lads at stealth to fit my supercharger.....

can't remember if thats in the thread, but yeah vortech ;-)

hi to all I don't have as Facebook contacts will update with pics once I'm done

craig

been off on this as of late, but finally got my arse into gear!

underside needed doing as bits were stripped and I suspected water ingress, possible rust...

the only bloody rust i found was the stuff showing, still peace of mind and all that! I wouldn't even think about doing this again If it required it i would have gladly paid, trying to get the old vw underseal off whilst under the car jacked up on stands was a ball ache!

added my new hoses, upgraded the rear brakes which turned out to be a complete overhaul!

cleaned the water bottle and got a new expansion tank.....still needs a tiny bit of welding before mot

then I can possibly sort out a new sunroof, maybe have a look at the heater matrix!

never ends....some b4 and afters

IMG_3397_zpsezq46bhz.jpgIMG_1366_zps8tlksxjx.jpgIMG_7105_zps2nqsvenh.jpgIMG_3397_zpsezq46bhz.jpgIMG_5372_zps40no5dmd.jpg

IMG_1834_zpsvkdok01g.jpgIMG_6906_zpsen0owkds.jpg

IMG_7212_zpsleacn21r.jpg

IMG_7480_zpswpucvhj5.jpg

I would honestly advise anyone to get someone else to do it, if they were thinking about it

it was horrid

will update on durability of it after a year