sexybourbon

bit of help , anyone have lupo wipers ?

Iv just got some bosch earo twin wipers that dont fit ! They was ordered as corrado wipers so i assume someone jn the past has upgraded to lupo wipers and its not in the service history

Bit **** that the new ones dont fit but a great bonus as i didnt know they wasnt standard items so saves me having to do it in the future

This is a pic of the wiper arm end , does it look standard or upgraded ?

You might have bought the wiper blades which are designed to fit onto the original arms.

Your photo is of a Lupo wiper arm, so you'll need the proper Lupo GTI blades.

I tried those aero twin ones a long time ago, and though they were rubbish, the Lupo ones are 100x better

Haha exellent so these are lupo gti wipers , iv not fitted the wiper arms myself a previouse owner must have fitted them and not put it in the service history , im chuffed with that then free lupo gti wipers haha

So i need to go out and buy soexifically gti wipers ? Or do all lupo wipers fit on these ?

I must have the ones Jon is on about , just went into my local car spares place , said I had lupo wipers and got the Bosch ones. .

So can you still get the earo twin for the lupo wipers then ? Hiw much are you paying , halfords wanted 30 for two wipers last week , and they was bosch earo twin , i git the same of ebay for half the price

I think Halfords sell the aero wipers (long flat ones, similar to the Lupo GTI), but I don't think they're the proper ones for the Lupo GTI.

I've got a couple of boxes here, of the ones I bought from the $tealers, part number:

6X2 955 426 A

There's some on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-GTi-drivers-side-aero-wiper-blade-6X2955426A-New-genuine-VW-part-/120897962869?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c26148375