EJ Taylor

NOW £50? Corrado VR6 Flywheel and Stealth Racing Supplied clutch £80?

Anyone who wants them? £80 collected from Oxford. Clutch was supplied and fitted by stealth January 2012 done less than 8k miles. Have invoice if you want proof.

Sale due to me changing it to a stage 2 CC clutch and lightened flywheel when i fitted the charger

Pictures available.

IM GIVING THEM AWAY!

Edited by EJ Taylor

Can you post it?

if your prepared to front postage mate, there a heavy combination. would you like me to get you a price?

It's a good one. It's he one stealth always use. Can't remember the name of the top of my head. someone on hear will know the make. I'll remember when I hear it.

can you check the invoice for clutch type mate. if its a helix autosport im very interested...... though im sure if it was you wouldnt need to swap it.

can you check the invoice for clutch type mate. if its a helix autosport im very interested...... though im sure if it was you wouldnt need to swap it.

ill check the invoice when i get home. to be honest i never thought of that haha pretty sure its ?sachs? though.

Mate did you get my pm ok?

i did mate, apologies. ive replied.

will be interested if still available on monday

if patrick decides he doesnt want them they are yours mate.

clutching at straws. sorry i had too. this is a bargain if i had a vr6 id have had this at the origiginal price, these two together would cost a pretty penny

bargain bump

Sorry mate, got home from work today and the c's chucked all it oil on the floor, if it doesn't cost me too me I'll get back to you, having a look at it tomoro

Sorry mate, got home from work today and the car decided to chuck all it's oil on the floor, if it doesn't cost me too much I'll see if you've still got it