Roger Chatfield

The corrado forum and the CCGB

Buy a Clio.... Don't think so...lol

Cheers for the input guys, signed up to CCGB last night, know what you mean about saving thousands, as admin over on CRX-UK I know the value of a good owners club and forum.

This place and CCGB seem like a nice friendly and helpful place, I just need a Corrado now... ;)

Rog.

Have activated your account now Roger on the CCGB.

Ian.

Yes mate, had a couple now, been into CRX's for over 10 years and I'm part of the admin team on the CRX forum.

Awesome little cars, little bit quirky as well so the normal 'chav factor Honda yoof init' brigade tend to steer clear of them.

My current is a very tatty jap import Si which I picked up for very little money, total rot box with a knackered engine, I've welded it solid with the idea of using it for track day fun but tbh I just don't get the time, in the last year I've only used it once on track and it's a bit loud for day to day use.

My previous CRX was my baby, I had it over 8 years and did the lot to it, ending up being a 200 bhp turbo charged beast and was minty mint... But I got bored of it and tbh the whole Honda scene, hence why I'm here. Always liked the Corrado and now is the time for me to get one.

Rog.

That brigade exists with VDubs too, but again thankfully due to the quirky nature of the Corrado, and the fact most think their Giro won't cover insurance costs AND their wacky bacci & bottle of Cider for the w.end, there aren't very many within the Corrado scene. :dance: