BigTartanJudge

WANTED: Lower half G60 airbox with retaining clips; to borrow or buy

Evening all,

Looking for an intact lower-half G60 airbox with all retaining clips present and correct. I actually only need to borrow it for around 7-10 days and am more than willing to pay for the cost of postage to me and back to the owner.

If it comes down to it I will happily also buy one. In addition, if it's only a complete one that is available, this will also be considered.

Needed reasonably urgently/quickly to allow some mods to be undertaken (I would use the one already fitted in my car, but it's been fitted with ducting which is is all plumbed in and can't really be easily removed).

All offers of help or bits considered and cash waiting, cheers :-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ABV-VR6-VW-Corrado-2-0-1-8-16v-G60-Airbox-Air-Box-Intake-Rare-Undrilled-/271286556844

Any good mate? The ad says its a VR6 airbox but the image is a G60 one I believe. Maybe worth asking the question.

Cheers for that, had seen it listed already and messaged the seller to ask the question as also noticed it was a G60 airbox pictured....turns out it's a VR one he is selling, suggetsed he change the picture as it's a bit misleading :-/