Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Eyebrow spoilers

I've been thinking about getting a brow spoiler for my C just to make the front end look a bit meaner. I have the standard 3slat grill and have removed the 16v badge - anyone know any good deals on them or any particular style that would suit my car?

Cheers

Think Karmann do a nice one for about £80, but can get decent fibreglass copies for about £20 unpainted. Very nice improvement in my opinion. I can post a pic later when get home if you like of my £20 job fitted which I picked up from North Weald a few years ago.

I like the Kamei one that I have fitted. Dont know how much they are as mine had it when I bought the car but Roddy should be able to tell you as hes just fitted one too, check out the members gallery.

sprayedfront2.jpg

mine's a cheap copy of the kamei version, about £25 with the postage IIRC if you check back over some old posts theres loads of info on where you can get them nice and cheaply!

I'm pretty sure that Euro car parts (and maybe GSF) do 'em in plastic for around £20... copy of the Kamei one IIRC... 8)

Damn it, knew writing Karmann wasn';t right somehow. Now I know why, meant to say Kamei eyebrow spoiler, not Karmann! Same as chrishill's above, recommended! 8)

I'm not so keen on the ones that go up a bit in the middle (or down) but just want a deep one that goes straight accross... do kamei do one of these? (kinda mimiking the reiger grill + spoiler combe but with out the grill)

rieger grille all the way.

I hate those spoilers that go up in the middle over the grille.

and Bose Blick does not suit a corrado AT ALL.

i really wanted the reiger spoiler/grille but had to settle for a cheaper option, wasnt sure on the bit that goes up in the middle at first either but its grown on me, especially useful if you keep the standard grille and dont want to obscure the 'VW' badge.

I like the Kamei one that I have fitted. Dont know how much they are as mine had it when I bought the car but Roddy should be able to tell you as hes just fitted one too, check out the members gallery.

well i got mine 2nd-hand tho unused and a genuine Kamei one too all for £30............but pretty sure if there is enough interest for the GS&F copy perhaps stevemac could organse a group-buy for it

i have tryed for two weeks to get one from GFS and they still cant get me one, apparently they can only locate one but why they cant get it for me i dont know. :(

i have tryed for two weeks to get one from GFS and they still cant get me one, apparently they can only locate one but why they cant get it for me i dont know. :(

Don't bother, they don't fit properly (need loads of trimming underneath) don't have proper fixings (like the Kamei) and can prevent your bonnet from catching properly.

...Plus I think eyebrows are way too early 90's :)

David.