too hot

Back to the fold ????

Not been around here for a long time, well since I sold my last Corrado really!!

For some mad reason I find myself drawn to Corrado ownership once again.(I honestly don`t know why!!)

I have owned various versions over the years Storms (both colours) VR6`s G60s but no valvers!!

I currently own an M3 a Scirocco a Seat Ibiza TDI, Mini Cooper S (the real supercharged one!)

Why I want a Corrado I can`t explain!!!!My wife will got absolutely MENTAL!!!

Now can anyone explain why I want an old car or rationalise why they own/drive a Corrado:bonk:

Well I know that the difference between driving a Corrado and an M3 is that other drivers tend to show you a different digit......... And the other lot you have, well there's not really anything special with them is there!??? We all just want to be noticed really, and driving a Corrado gets you noticed, but in a good way! :cool:

Well said Sean I got fed up battering M3's with the Cossie especially in the wet :wave:

Well I know that the difference between driving a Corrado and an M3 is that other drivers tend to show you a different digit......... And the other lot you have, well there's not really anything special with them is there!??? We all just want to be noticed really, and driving a Corrado gets you noticed, but in a good way! :cool:

Yeah I thought it was Audis that got that!! Never had any problems !

Well said Sean I got fed up battering M3's with the Cossie especially in the wet :wave:

Ha ha you`re funny !!!

Cheers Jim you still here after all these years too !!!

Caz mate just a thought I have crazy notion!!!

Course it would never be a daily driver now.

Cheers Jim you still here after all these years too !!!

I think I'm terminal mate. I reckon an M3 would be enough to persuade me out of the VR though.. believe me!

Yeah I thought it was Audis that got that!! Never had any problems !

Ha ha you`re funny !!!

Possibly but was not my intention not pi$$ taking either just saying what happened mate :?

I sold mine on Sat. Already want another, but the next will be a low mileage very original keeper. When this happens god only knows.

Been having a look at cars for sale and there seems to be a lot of leggy tired cars out there now.

Maybe I should move on to plan b.......911:thumbleft:

I've driven umpteen nice cars over the last few years, Mercs, s4s, RS4, V8 Vantage, Boxster, 911 Turbo, Mini Cooper, BMW 5series, 3 series, X5 and so on. OF all the cars, they are all nice in different ways, but I lie not when I say I am always glad to sink back into the Corrado. It's just such a good, dependable car with not airs or graces. Offends no-one, cheap as chips to run, handles brilliantly, never costs much to MOT, the most comfortable (for me) seats and I don't worry about it getting scratch. Win.

After some serious consideration it looks like I`m going to stick with modern machinery.

I`ve decided I just can`t be bothered faffing about with old cars anymore.It probably comes to us all sooner or later,I think I was looking at the Forum through rose coloured specs !!I will still pop by every now and then to see whats new and I`ve still got a pile of Corrado parts up in the loft that I could do with clearing out!

Cheers guys and thanks for all the advice over the years:thumbleft::thumbleft::thumbleft: