Purple Tom

Purple Tom's ongoing garage sale....lots more to be added in time..

Hi,

To cut a long story short I am selling a lot of the spares that I've accumulated over the years. I've basically been through and sorted out everything that I want to keep and everything that I want to sell - the items for sale are purely due to duplication (as in, I have more than one of them) or because they've already been replaced on my Corrado so *fingers crossed* I won't require them as spares! Plus, my attitude is that Id rather them go to some use than sit in my garage in a box for years. If one day I happen to need something that I've sold previously then I'll just put a wanted ad on and buy another one.

I'll do my best to get things added as soon as I can in and around my shifts. All prices INCLUDE postage and packaging unless specifically stated otherwise - all items are used unless stated otherwise and any faults will be disclosed in the advert.

Here goes:

- A set of 4 15" genuine Corrado VR6 Speedline wheels - £SOLD

- K&N 57i induction kit for Corrado VR6. Removed from my VR6 upon purchase as I have refitted the standard airbox for the simple reason that I'm not a fan of induction kits. However this is regarded to be a decent kit for the Corrado and usually retails at around £90 I believe. It is in good condition and comes complete with all fittings, instructions and even the original K&N stickers. The only thing I don't have is the cold air feed hosing which would originally have been supplied - that's very easy to get hold of though if you decide you want it.

£55 posted

file_zpsbb6ab1b7.jpg

file_zps3f888f62.jpg

Thanks - more to come!

Tom

Edited by Purple Tom

Bit of a thread revival here. I'm in the process of moving to my own unit rather than using my parents double garage and as a result I've had opportunity to take some stock of just how many Corrado parts I've managed to accumulate over the years.

To put it bluntly I have far too much and it's about time I had a good clear out. I'm going to be listing lots of items on this thread, I won't want massive money for them, the emphasis will be on getting them sold rather than holding out for the best price. Some of the items are large and/or delicate and/or heavy so it'll be collection only for those but I'm willing to post pretty much everything else within reason!

Here's a picture of the garage that I'm moving out of, I'd say this is about 30% of my accumulated parts.

Keep your eye on this thread for updates and pictures over the next few days!

969c1529f6642b44b8171a75d6a68463.jpg

Cheers

Tom

How much for the pram ? Does it come with a dolly ??

Serious though is that a vr gear box , if yes how many miles has it got on it bud I'd be interested

Also do you have any of the small exterior triangle plastic the go behind the wing mirror

Redborbet - It's a 2.0 16V gearbox, sorry! Do you mean the interior or exterior triangles?

Ross k - It's a late full stainless Scorpion exhaust, looking for £100 for it ideally

2sheds - Yep, a full set of black pillar trims. Don't want much for them although postage might be tricky due to their size and fragility - say £40 posted?

Tom

Im in Derby on 6th Sept for mates wedding so could collect ;)

(dont suppose you got matching headliner too?)

Edited by 2sheds

2sheds - 6th September is ideal as I'm going on holiday the day after so I'm off work. Say £20 collected? I don't have a headlining unfortunately!

Redborbet - I've definitely got several of those, which side do you need?

Bigdave - It is indeed a VR6 exhaust, £120 posted ought to cover it as it's also pretty bulky.

Yeah here's the exhaust off the car and on my old VR:

ce94f88cf1793032e565ed9761336f4f.jpg

c3545800304f3ee3342581ac183b1701.jpg

It gives a nice burble but it's definitely not too loud and definitely not chavvy at all.

I do have a VR6 coilpack, it's used but in good working order. £30 on top of the price of the exhaust if you want it!

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom - do you have any spare front grills?

badged or debadged, early if possible but will consider late if tabs etc intact :)

thanks

Redborbet - PM'd

G0ldf1ng3r - I will have a late front grille once I dig it out although I can't confirm the quality of the tabs at the moment!

Chefg60 - No spacers I'm afraid, sorry!