Pat.

Beige leather interior

Hi everyone, as the car is off the road for winter, I thought I would try get the interior sold!

It's out of the R32 blackberry corrado I bought earlier this year, some of you may know it.

IMG_4563_zps1ef3af1e.jpg

IMG_4562_zps4b42bca6.jpg

photo-5_zpscc723c0e.jpg

photo_zpsd9e80f91.jpg

photo-2_zps32ac80a6.jpg

photo-1_zps3011c739.jpg

photo-6_zpse0c55b70.jpg

photo-8_zps6aa6b2f4.jpg

photo-3_zpsac860ce4.jpg

photo-4_zpsbf269b6b.jpg

photo-7_zpsc5586473.jpg

photo-9_zpsdc39cf49.jpg

IMG_3681_zpse249a38c.jpg

IMG_3676_zps6e167b12.jpg

IMG_3648_zps0072bb91.jpg

There is a large hole worn in the driver bolster, and the drivers doorcard is slightly discoloured. Apart from that it's in good shape!

I realise it needs a price, but I really don't have an idea of what it's worth? (I am new to corrados and part values) This being the leather seats (front & back) front and rear doorcards, carpets, headlining, sun visors, beige plastics (minus centre piece, abc pillars & passenger kick plate) and parcel shelf. I will take a black cloth/ plastic interior in p/x!

If someone could give me an idea of it's rough value, I would greatly appreciate this!

It is located in North Yorkshire

Edited by Pat.

Probably only worth about £50 ........I'll be down in the morning for it :lol:

Anywhere between £350-£500 i'd say, considering it has a couple of issues.......could be a bit more possibly. I'm sure you'll get a few different figures

I'd say nearer £300 without pillars, carpet and headlining. I think £500-600 would be the best you could hope for a mint FULL interior depending on how quickly you want it gone tbh. Not sure if there are currently any on ebay. but if you trawl back through the for sale pages, there have been a couple in this year to give you an idea.

I'll offer £300 collected, for it. I've also got a good condition black interior to offer, so there's a bit of negotiation there.

Okay cheers guys! It will be including headlining/ visors & carpets Sean :) Thanks for the price estimates got a rough idea now!

Hi everyone, I will be visiting my parents next week for Christmas so will remove the interior during the week. Cheers!