VR6 Gar

Anyone running uprated H3 bulbs.

Thinking of changing the H3 bulbs to these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OSRAM-H3-HYPER-WHITE-COOL-BLUE-62151CBH-12V-70W-PK22s-H3-TYPE-/310739272714?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item485981040a

Would these get too hot or is it likely to be ok being they are only 70w.

Don't care that they are not road legal as I am not in the habit of driving at people with my lights on full beam. Just want to compensate for the crappy lights.

I have already ordered some H4 Osram night breakers and know all about the uprated loom, but if I can make full beam better with these bulbs I would rather do this.

I fitted the ultra brilliance 120% H4 and super brilliance 90% H3 bulbs from halfrauds earlier today (bogof). I had 60% H4s and standard H3s and there was a noticable difference, if not that they were a more whiter light. Where I work is in a little village so no streetlights at all. I didn't get a chance to test them so will see what they're like tomorrow. I've also got an uprated loom....

I fitted an upgraded loom last year with Osram Nightbreaker H4, then last week fitted Osram NB Extreme H3 as well. I feel the combination is as good as you need - and I drive in unlit Highland roads (some single track!.

im running 120% bright h4s with uprated loom and 100w bosch bulbs on the full beam, makes a huge difference, and if some ass has the fogs or full beams on, you can see the scared look in the face when they come on :D

In the end i went for an uprated loom with Osram nightbreakers. H4 plus +90% and H3 unlimited +110%, both standard Wattage. Easily as good as any modern car I have been in.