Ruskin

New to the Forum, New to the Corrado.

My name is Justin. I am about to Purchase a 1990 Corrado G60 with only 34,000 miles on it, so it seems like a good deal. ($900?) however, it needs a few things replaced (Fuel pump, filter, MAYBE injectors) so I am going to probably purchase it. Anyways, Hey! :cheers:

Welcome! Sounds a very good price to me! Just be sure to give it a good checking over as I'm assuming its been laid up for quite a while with mileage that low. Get some pics up and keep us updated with your progress!

Sounds like a steal at that price! I'd want to give it a good going over - full fluid change, and inspection of bushings, etc... would love to see some pictures of such a low miler!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I went ahead and purchased the vehicle, and it's in the garage as I type. I am ordering a fuel pump assembly directly from VW and am expecting to replace it by the end of next week, or early in the week after that. According to my estimates, it should be up and running at that point! I will start a thread with pictures of the car and it's progress when I have the chance, and will try to update it as often as possible. The car sat for quite some time with some gas in it, which explains the fuel pump issues. I do believe the fuel tank will need cleaned, all the engine fluids replaced, and maybe a few other things. Anyways, Thanks everyone, I appreciate the enthusiasm and advice!