Talltorrac

Headlight adjusters

Hi

I need some headlight adjusters - a pair would be great if poss

I have tried this once further down this part of the forum and was given a link, ordered some and say twiddling my thumbs to be told by VWHeritage that the adjusters are no longer available!

Anyone got any knocking around? I'm happy to pay for them!! I appreciate they might still be attached to the lamps, so I may need to buy them too

OR

Has anyone got any suggestions for a repair/modification/replacement - the white retaining sleeve has broken on both of mine! All ideas welcome!!

Just temp fixed mine with that quik steel putty. Doesn't look pretty and can't adjust it. But will do until I get new ones.

Hi mike

I am lead to believe it is 535941297. VW Heritage have said they can't get them anymore, but would appreciate you looking!

Thanks

Ok. Have a look here.. http://www.online-teile.com/vw

About €40 each including VAT, excluding shipping. They say they're no longer made but they may be able to source them.

Just key the part number into the search box. I've bought a few odd items from them in the past. Pricey but good.