spiderfish

Car cleaning

With Christmas nearly here r lass has said she will buy me anything I need for the corrado , So with most jobs done and the car due back from a re spay (aqua blue)my thoughts turned to how do I keep up with a nice new paint job. Now comes the impossible task of choosing the products

1 wheels

2 interior

3 leather seats

4 plastics

5 engine bay

6 body work

Any help or advice would be most welcome

:-X.Bilt Hamber Surfex as an APC for interior, wheels, arches, engine bay cleaning etc. Very highly dilutable and an excellent product!

Auto finesse Mint Rims, or Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 for a wheel sealant are my preferred products.

Gliptone cleaner and conditioner for leather.

Carpro Perl for interior and exterior plastics, including engine bay etc. Again highly dilutable so goes a long way and you can get any effect you want. (Gloss-matt)

You can use the CG Jetseal mentioned above to good effect on your exhaust and paintwork too, although it wont give quite the level of gloss as others. Collinite 476s or Finishkare 1000p would be my recommendation for this time of year. Or if your budget stretches, CquartzUK for a semi-permanent protection. - well over a year +++

That's great it really helps me it's a mine field and reading detailing world just makes it worse too many products to chose from

Is the bilberry wheel cleaner worth ago to get the thick off

I've got a set of polished d90 wheels what's the best metal polish to make them shine?

Think I will use the sealer recommend by Sean

It's good to get advice before I waste money on products which don't work