WoosyWoody1

Wanted: standard pair of side repeaters

Pretty sure Clumpy1 is selling a pair in Parts For Sale section

Thank's ray but they are provisionally sold :thumbleft:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76618[/ATTACH]

I have a pair for sale, make me an offer.

Edited by ExR32

All I can say is that I removed them from my Corrado in August, the car at time was completely standard.

I can check them for part numbers tomorrow if you need.

I'm not sure on value but think in region of £20 with 24 hr delivery. From memory, they are like brand new.

No worries, will check tomorrow as they are in a box at work somewhere. Ps I also have standard headlights and fogs for sale if needed also.

Hi,

Heres pictures of them,inc bulbs. Both have a slight 'nic' on them which looks like from original, sure can be easily sanded of. Part numbers are:on front: 01-5 50222, WY5W, bac[ATTACH=CONFIG]76627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76628[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76630[/ATTACH]k: 5W2CP, 161349101B (as best I can see, as its written in the smallest font ever!

Hi

Hopefully you can see part numbers as shows mis-aligned on my screen. As mentioned, have no idea if original or not. Cheers

Are they Hella as they look a little different to mine they may be a later batch though :shrug:

Hi

No idea mate, I removed them from my car which Ive had only since August and since replaced them with clear ones.

The one's i have, have alot of writing on the outside Hella made in germany plus a load of other no's E no etc which are a little testing for my eyes also can't completely tell from your pic's but the part where the bulb goes in look's slightly different not trying to say anything bad about your part's might be the pic's that are a bit fuzzy. ;)

Sorry mate I wasn't trying to make you/your part's look dodgy just trying to save you the "mate these aren't the proper one's" bit as i have seen how meticulous corrado owner's/buyer's can be regarding part's they buy ;)[ATTACH=CONFIG]76631[/ATTACH] hope this help's

These were nailed on just about everything german in the 80 / early 90s - All audis, polos, golf, jetta, Passat, 924, 944, 911....

Are they that rare?