ross k

help to value my corrado

right guys as some of you may know i was thinking about selling my corrado anyway i have been made an offer for the car and would like to know what you would value the car at its a white 2.0 16v with 182,000 on the clock it has a very good condition full black leather interior ,lenso bsx alloys with nearly new hankooks all around,jetex exhaust,and has recently had a fair few new parts such as new cat fuel pumps lambda sensor clutch master cylinder and slave ,heater matrix and track rod ends everything electrical works and it runs spot on know for the bad it has been resprayed white quite badly and has some quite alot of orange peel and the windows werent removed the roof rails have been filled in and are cracking and under the bonnet is blue as is the whole inside of the car due to an idea the previous owner had (the car was originally green) it has six months tax and mot please could you pm me ideas of value for the car as it stands know as im not sure

here the photos

scot3.jpg

newwheelson2.jpg

leatherinterior.jpg

leatherinterior2.jpg

a shot to show what i mean about the blue

bumper1.jpg