StueyB

Part Breaking: '92 Corrado VR6 - Engine SOLD, Electrics, Interior all available..

headlight loom from headlights? also headlight loom from switch to fusebox.. switch also please. pm me a price.

Do you still have the fuel pump and if so, what price posted?

Thanks

Still have the fuel pump.

PM heading your way.

headlight loom from headlights? also headlight loom from switch to fusebox.. switch also please. pm me a price.

Still have both looms.

PM heading your way also.

Hello, I am looking for the seat belt receiver buckle pieces that bolt to the seat for driver and passenger side. If you can ship them to the U.S. that would be what I need. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi there,

Was looking to put together a fully Euro Seat Belt kit shortly so I'm looking to hold on to those bits for the moment.

Do you have a picture of what you need as I have a couple of spare seat belt parts from other cars too.

Hey Alex,

Holding on to the front grill ready for paint on the white shell.

Thanks.

I am after some suspension parts.

Namely, the rear spring caps, Standard VR6 ones and any others suspension bits, not including the shocks and springs basically.

Maff, the shell is being kept whole ready to go to the body shop, so no rear arch panels I'm afraid.

Jim Bowen: I'm currently keeping the car rolling with the standard suspension setup it came with. So if anything you need can be removed whilst still keeping the car mobile then let me know however I fear this won't be the case.

Front splitter you mean...?

yes that's it. Looking for the water pump pulley also if available

Thanks again

Evening,

Have you still got much of the interior left?

My passenger seat base has developed a hole somehow so I need to get hold a good cover/seat base/passenger seat.

I really don't need any more of the interior and I'll understand if you don't want to split it.

(This is all assuming it's the boring dark grey early vr6 interior with the lighter grey diagonal stripes, and that the bit I need is in good nick?)

Cheers,

Lenny

yes that's it. Looking for the water pump pulley also if available

Thanks again

Went with the engine I'm afraid.

Evening,

Have you still got much of the interior left?

My passenger seat base has developed a hole somehow so I need to get hold a good cover/seat base/passenger seat.

I really don't need any more of the interior and I'll understand if you don't want to split it.

(This is all assuming it's the boring dark grey early vr6 interior with the lighter grey diagonal stripes, and that the bit I need is in good nick?)

Cheers,

Lenny

Hi Lenny,

Still got most of the interior, really need to photograph and advertise.

I'd like to keep the front seats (bases) however.

Driver's seat is a bit of the mess so probably not worth anything anyway.

Is the early darkish grey almost black interior with a sort of grey/green diagonal stripes, sounds like what you are talking about.

You can have as much of the seat except for the base as you'd like. The more the better in my book.

Let me know if that helps.

hi there

looking for vr rad and fan setup as an upgrade for my 1.8t if still available please

cheers

hi there

looking for vr rad and fan setup as an upgrade for my 1.8t if still available please

cheers

Long gone.

Hi Lenny,

Still got most of the interior, really need to photograph and advertise.

I'd like to keep the front seats (bases) however.

Driver's seat is a bit of the mess so probably not worth anything anyway.

Is the early darkish grey almost black interior with a sort of grey/green diagonal stripes, sounds like what you are talking about.

You can have as much of the seat except for the base as you'd like. The more the better in my book.

Let me know if that helps.

That's sounding promising then. I only actually need the cover of the base cushion of the passenger seat. The bolsters on mine are perfect- I've just got a small hole in the middle of the centre bit.

This is the best picture I could find of my interior:

DSC00609_zps127b158b.jpg

Is this the same trim as yours?

It's amazing how excited I can get about a bit of mouldy 20 year old cloth.

I need to get out more.

Hey,

Don't know if you want to split the handbrake and gaiter from the rest of the tunnel but if you do, how much would you want for the handbrake and gaiter? Is it in the dark grey rather than black?

Cheers,

T