Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

I have a couple of pairs of headlight covers in clear, no fog covers as yet. I could do with a card template for the fogs. I've not seen a corrado around my area and can't get hold of shawshank kid yet.

I can do PayPal, [email protected]

And of cause I'll have these on eBay. Yellow tint and smoked to follow. Free fog covers to forum members and £32 inc delivery.

I'll run some auctions and donate to the forum too.

Thanks.

I've got a set of fogs you can use to measure up, they are still in the plastic surround. I'm at M1 J25 so not too far away if you're near Shawshank. I'll take a pair of clear headlight covers too.

I would like a pair of headlight and fog light protectors if they are still available. This might be a siily question, but is there a difference between early and late Corrados?

I would like a pair of headlight and fog light protectors if they are still available. This might be a siily question, but is there a difference between early and late Corrados?

Not much , early headlights just sit back a little more .

Sorry guys, I've been mega busy, I have contact with daves16v, I'm planning to get to see him next week and have 44 pairs of clears pretty much ready to go, with tints and ambers to follow. The fogs are still on hold for now, I was thinking of sending them on after if you want to get your hands on the headlight covers first?

To be fussy.. clear with lines as per genuine an option?

Maybe a little too fussy Micheal but then who know's it may be an easy tweak.

Always worth a shout mate..

If you don't ask and all that totally agree mate

I had a sign maker cut some black lines on the 1st batch, think the originals were screen printed. To set up for just a couple would cost a fair bit.

To confirm orders please PM me and I'll send out the PayPal address. Just headlight covers for now, hopefully the fog covers in a couple of weeks. I'll send them on. Again, paypals nice and safe, I'll email an invoice across and get them sent out ASAP £32 inc delivery.

I had a sign maker cut some black lines on the 1st batch, think the originals were screen printed. To set up for just a couple would cost a fair bit.

To confirm orders please PM me and I'll send out the PayPal address. Just headlight covers for now, hopefully the fog covers in a couple of weeks. I'll send them on. Again, paypals nice and safe, I'll email an invoice across and get them sent out ASAP £32 inc delivery.

When do you recon the smokes are likely to come out? Might go with clears to get some protection on whilst the smoked ones are in the pipeline, but wouldn't want to spend on them if the smoked ones are just round the corner.

Cheers

Rick

Hey Rick. I've ordered the materials so it's usually a couple of days for it to come through. As long as I don't get much more work through next week, they shouldn't take long at all.

Will these fit my 1990 G60? I would like to buy a set of clear headlight protectors and some fog light protectors when they start getting produced. PM with payment details when they are ready please.

This sounds good to me I would like 1 set clear headlight covers and 1 set of clear fog/indicator covers please. PM me when they are ready and I will send you the funds.

Thanks Sean