Hipal

Project VR6 has arrived.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76644[/ATTACH]

Hi all, Finally 1994 VR6 has arrived today, very happy with it. Needs some TLC leather needs cleaning and re-colouring in places. Paint work is fantastic, had a respray 1 year ago, no rust.

Brembo brakes been ordered. Coilovers need setting up properly. The Car will be going on a 3500 mile rally trip across europe in may for charity so should have time to sort all the little bits out.

Awesome! more information on the rally would be cool buddy.... sounds fun

60 teams setting off from Hull to Bruges then Frankfurt to Innsbruck over the alps to Prague in 3 days. Then going all the way back with 2 nights in Amsterdam. Going to be fun but knackering. Hoping the car will make it.

I think this may be my old car :)

Was it on a private plate when you had it? If it was yours maybe you could tell me more about the history when you had it.

Was it on a private plate when you had it? If it was yours maybe you could tell me more about the history when you had it.

Yeah, it was J66 SDN. I only recognised it because it was up for sale a few months ago, still had my private plate, but these wheels had been fitted.