Chrisvw419

Corrado G60 with Campaign interior

Definitely think the red dash is overkill but those blood-red Recaros would look amazing in the right colour Corrado!

As you say Jim, I think he has no idea they are Recaros let alone from one of the 6 Campaigns!

Well, again it's another one of those where we can only hope it goes to an enthusiast off this place who knows what that interior is and knows not to do anything silly with it :)

Would be kinda cool to make a Campaign replica - retrim the rest of the interior, and get it sprayed Dusty Mauve. Bit of a big job to be fair but.. :)

Oh. It's near me.

That's a strange number plate though. Is it legal?

EDIT: Ah yes it's G6 OXX.

not just the interior.. its the same car!

id be tempted by this if it stays cheap cheap, as long as no ones squeals about the interior i could be okay! :lol:

I did wonder if it was, obviously sold the lot on

Never seen it up for sale and its strange the current seller was not informed about the interior when they bought it

Shame its not T&Td, I might have had a bid myself

... bit rich at the moment... but tempting. Gonna watch this space

Blimey - never thought we'd see you in another Corrado, Jeremy. Hope you're well :)

I had no idea they were that rare only 6 in the uk. If i knew i had a car that was that rare in the uk I would never have sold it. Why did you sell your's??

Not just 6 in the UK, 6 in the world. However, there are only really 4 left. I needed the monies really at the time, usual reasons I'm afraid.

not a big fan of that interior

I've always loved it mostly because it's rare, but it has also grown on me as a colour. The colour is certainly a marmite one though.

Well apologies to any potential bidders. Guess we should have kept our mouths shut!

indeed.. even considering the interior, with a car thats not been through mot for 5 years and needs a full respray i didn't think it was worth more than the £2000 offer he'd supposedly already had.

half a campaign interior is only interesting to 1 of 4 buyers looking for spares £1000? plus a plate that you'd need to MOT the car to remove, its not a great buy..