vw bobby

Corrado Full Cream Leather Interior

Hi All,

I have a full cream leather interior for sale in pristine condition.

This is very clean with no rips or tears in the bolsters, which is hard to find.

This is for a LHD car, but can easily be adapted for a RHD car.

I was going to use this in my black Corrado, but do not have the car now, so no use for it anymore.

I am looking for £650 for the full interior.

Located in Hounslow, Middlesex, London, collection only dues to size

07402 24653 seven

creamleather1_zps8eab8cdd.jpg

creamleather4_zps0e017ad7.jpg

creamleather2_zps7389a4b8.jpg

creamleather3_zpsca7fad4c.jpg

:lol: Don't want much do you.Cream interior good I think pristine is stretching it a bit mate. Nice though ;)

:scratch:

Thats what I was thinking, never seen Black leather Recaro's for £650, never mind less

Well compared too what I have seen out there, with bolsters been teared and ripped with leather damage, I think these are a good price

Well compared too what I have seen out there, with bolsters been teared and ripped with leather damage, I think these are a good price

I'd agree with your price for your interior, its just the fact that you simply cant buy Corrado Recaro's for £650, so offering a swap plus cash your way is a bit optimistic IMO, GLWTS anyways

I'd agree with your price for your interior, its just the fact that you simply cant buy Corrado Recaro's for £650, so offering a swap plus cash your way is a bit optimistic IMO, GLWTS anyways

Oh right I get your point now, I thought you could at a cheaper price than mine what I am asking for this set. Ooopppss lol

Yeah mate you will pay 650 for good cloth recaro's good leather one's at least 7/800 "pristine" over a 1k easy ;)

Hi, what adaptions need to be made to swap it to RHD? Also have you got the switches, handles etc available to have with it?

The only real difference is the window switches in the front door cards

Hi, what adaptions need to be made to swap it to RHD? Also have you got the switches, handles etc available to have with it?

pm'd

are you saying they are a straight swap for rhd? is there no driving angle difference? if not pm me some pics