Typhoon

Which Corrado Owners Club to join?

Hi all, I have recently acquired a 1990 1.8 16v Corrado and would like to join the owners club. Can anyone recommend one? Thank you.

It's a decent club but the forum is quiet. If you're joining for that alone, I'd not bother, if your for the other bits and pieces it offers, then go for it!

Thank you both, I had looked at the CCGB and as you say, the forum is quiet and I wondered if it was still active.

The Corrado Forum looks like a great place for Corrado owners and as very interesting. I hope as I learn about them I may be able

to offer my experiences and help.

It's a decent club but the forum is quiet. If you're joining for that alone, I'd not bother, if your for the other bits and pieces it offers, then go for it!

I am part of the committee for the CCGB and have to say this is right. If you only want a forum then this place is great. If you want more in terms of community / meets side of things you might want to consider CCGB membership.

We have a dedicated events manager who dutifully organises stands at a large number of shows throughout the year and we even have our own National Day.

I am part of the committee for the CCGB and have to say this is right. If you only want a forum then this place is great. If you want more in terms of community / meets side of things you might want to consider CCGB membership.

We have a dedicated events manager who dutifully organises stands at a large number of shows throughout the year and we even have our own National Day.

Jim do you know where National day is going to be next year?