Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

Corrado spotting - April 2004

Spotted a red G60 I think with non standard 5 spoke alloys parked up in Fallowfield near the Kingsway/A34 roundabout reg D3 *** looked clean.

2 today - gorgeous M plate VR6, gave me a wave as I trademark cheesy grinned and thumbed up - that was on heatherside, camberley near the golf course. Other one was a J plate valver, in Frimley just by the hospital. Don't think you saw, but your bird laughed her a$$ off.... :roll:

was it a white one?? and G reg? sounds like my mrs, she finds it really funny we all have 2 wave 2 each other!! i live bout 30 secs from frimley hospital........

Nah, the valver was a bluey kinda colour. I was in a grey G plate 16v, just approaching the roundabout at Frimley Park. Didn't realise there were so many Corrado's near me. Just found out an old family friend from way back bought one as well. Damn, they are becoming too common! Noooo!

they are common!!!!!!!!! i see 2 or 3 every day, i used 2 see about 1 a week if i was lucky back home, (hampshire) what can we say, people on the surrey berkshire border have good taste eh!!

Actually, I'm cool with them being popular. Just praying they don't become the next nova/corsa/clio... Forgot to add this one, green 2.016v with in Farnborough about 8.40 yesterday morning... :roll:

no, they will never become! just droped ma mate off in camberly T C and saw another one parked up, black i think on the road linking the top of the 2 high streets! i have a commoners car........

So what C have you got? I'll keep an eye out for ya, I'm sure you really need a trademark randal cheesy-o-grin :D

its a 1.8 16v, complete peice of SHITE!!!! was gunna be, my project, but the project is keeping it on the road! bits break n fall off left right n center, so maybe one day the re-spray will happen, not for a while tho! its white, with tinted windows, and a oval s/s exhaust, with a big gay scorpian exhausts sticker on the back window, that hasnt been removed yet...... but apart from that, i love her 2 bits!!!

Spotted a N plate storm, in blue twice last week; waiting at lights on A580 (East Lancs Road) / Newearth Road and again spotted at roundabout onto M60 at Worsley, around 7.30 to 8.00am both times.

Anyone on here?

its a 1.8 16v, complete peice of SHITE!!!! was gunna be, my project, but the project is keeping it on the road! bits break n fall off left right n center, so maybe one day the re-spray will happen, not for a while tho! its white, with tinted windows, and a oval s/s exhaust, with a big gay scorpian exhausts sticker on the back window, that hasnt been removed yet...... but apart from that, i love her 2 bits!!!

Ewwwwww, big stickers... Will keep em peeled for you, have you bumped into the other locals on the forum?

N reg VR6 (N** BME) spotted in Ipswich last nite by me and a few mates (on foot)

also a K plate green 16v with no front grill?

White Corrado with grill spoiler on the M60 J13 clockwise at around 6:05pm tonight... I was stuck in traffic going the other way and I heard you floor yours past a car as you shot past... nice.... 8)

see a grey one while i was in camberley yesterday on the a321 near tesco. i think it was a 16v, lady driver. beeped as i went past, she was going the other way

Dark blue met M reg heading towards Manchester city centre in Rusholme around 1pm today. You would have passed mine as it was parked up but I wasn't in the car.

a blue storm, blue vr6 and a girl in a valver all in the same day!!!! all in cambridge

the storm and the vr6 were parked near the river and the girl waved....well she would wouldnt she :-P :lol:

Saw a nice J reg Nugget Yellow G60 parked outside the Midland Hotel yesterday on Peter Street, Manchester. Very nice. Think it had 17" BBS RX's on it... 8)

Ewwwwww, big stickers... Will keep em peeled for you, have you bumped into the other locals on the forum?

there seems 2 be loads of camberly locals on here!!! but no havent bumped in 2 anyone yet....... wont be long tho i imagine!

Today (30th april) at a roundabout in cambuslang industrial estate. Dark VR6, gave and recieved a wave 8) any takers? Was looking nice

Very nice looking metallic burgandy VR6 in brighton on tuesday morning - lowered on 17's (multi-spoke BBS types) reg plate was A11VRG 8) I wasn't in my C so you wouldn't have noticed me....

that was me, flippin ek.