m6vwc

Registration For Sale

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but thinking about selling my registration, seperately to my car, and thought I would put it out to the forum first, in case anybody was interested...

The reg is M6VWC, which I have always loved on my VR6, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, if anybody is interested please PM me with offers, or if this is in the wrong place, please let me know, do not want to upset anybody.

Cheers...

Tony.

You'll need to put a price or the thread will be deleted

You'll need to put a price or the thread will be deleted

Cheers, kind of trying to gauge interest first, not sure what it is worth, apart from it being worth what someone will pay for it, is there anywhere I can do that on here, or do you have to state a price?

is there anywhere I can do that

If you register with one of the DVLA sales sites, they should be able to give you a pretty swift price.

Cheers for the info guys. Never thought about it only being any good for m or n reg cars. been offered £400 from some reg transfer place so looks like that is probably the way forward.

I think though they will not actually buy it from you immediately. They will act as a broker and only give you that once they find a buyer. Try it and see.

Otherwise, I would say £300 or maybe £350 for a direct sale with the buyer paying the transfer fees (around £80 iirc)

Bit confused - Why is it only good for m or n reg cars? Thought you could transfer a plate onto any car?

As far as Corrado's are concerned you could only put it on a m or n reg as on anything older you would be making it look newer than it actually is.

As far as Corrado's are concerned you could only put it on a m or n reg as on anything older you would be making it look newer than it actually is.

or a P reg :p

or a P reg :p

Of course Bill is correct. Well he is the Forum number plate king :king:. Do you know of any Bill? I know it happen's as there is a guy on the skoda forum with a 09 plate race blue vrs which was only available in 07 they are usually car's which have sat in a dealership showroom by the last date you could "officially" purchase them.

Of course Bill is correct. Well he is the Forum number plate king :king:. Do you know of any Bill? I know it happen's as there is a guy on the skoda forum with a 09 plate race blue vrs which was only available in 07 they are usually car's which have sat in a dealership showroom by the last date you could "officially" purchase them.

There are a few knocking about,one up for sale a while back http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=77532