VR6_Sussex

Best places to sell a Corrado

Hi all,

I'm a bit of a newbie, but have two Corrado's for sale. I know the Classifieds Forum is a brilliant place to sell your car, but I was also wondering whether other members had any guidance of other worthy places to sell other than the typical Pistonheads and Autotrader. I've had eBay suggested a few times, and Car and Classic. Any views on these or others?

Many thanks!

I would say the C.F first and then Pistonheads,think you have to be a donator before you can sell on here though. What have you got to sell out of interest ?

Barry, you are in the correct place to sell the two Corrado's, you only need one more post (5) to start a for sale thread.

For anyone wondering, Barry (VR6_Sussex) has two corrado's for sale, one is a K Reg Aqua Blue Pearl with 23197miles on the clock and a Classic Green with 28200miles on the clock, yes you read those mileages correctly!!

Barry, please post and let everyone see what you got :dance:

EDIT: I have known about these cars for a while now, I thought that Barry (the OP) would have posted them up by now, the fact that he had not, I presumed that they were sold, I personally dont like Green cars and the Blue one although mint, is not what I'm looking for.... Barry, you are in the correct place to sell these cars :notworthy:

Edited by BILLCOR

16vg60 mentioned to keep an eye open for these a while back, wow! What an opportunity for someone

Wow, how do you have 2 Corrado's both with such low mileage! will be watching the sales section closely.

Wow, how do you have 2 Corrado's both with such low mileage! will be watching the sales section closely.

Agree with Chris....Had to read twice!

PM me over a price and pics for the aqua blue one please. I'm very very interested.

Karl

Barry - if you could get yourself up to 5 posts and submit proper sales posts for the cars, that would be appreciated. Will lock this as its become a covert sales thread.