larceny fink

1994 Corrado VR6 M Reg Aqua Blue Kings Lynn, Norfolk

Looks like I will be getting a brand new heater matrix, didn't realise they were so cheap.

Value wise I was a plum, I only paid £1k for it and told insurance it was worth £1500 and was going to do the agreed value thing where an 'expert' fills in a form and you agree a value with insurance, was going to insure it for £2k mr bit more maybe. Hence I only got the £1500 back but they did say they would have no problem paying out more - maybe £2500-£3000 if that was what I declared or if I had agreed that previously.

Cheers for your help. I think I got lucky with the insurance. First thing the guy says when he sees it is "These are a bit of a classic now aren't they?" and was all good from there. Said he'd pay up to £1700 to get it fixed so must value it in the 2.5-3k bracket. He wanted to keep the rear panel original as well, reckoned it was repairable. He had a word with the body shop who are gonna give it ago, so fingers crossed they can do it.

nice one, another Corrado saved. All the best.

Cheers for your help. I think I got lucky with the insurance. First thing the guy says when he sees it is "These are a bit of a classic now aren't they?" and was all good from there. Said he'd pay up to £1700 to get it fixed so must value it in the 2.5-3k bracket. He wanted to keep the rear panel original as well, reckoned it was repairable. He had a word with the body shop who are gonna give it ago, so fingers crossed they can do it.

Hi there,

Do you have an abs loom bracket? The one that clips over the lower strut bolt at the front?

Thanks

How much for the front crossmember please? Drop me a text as don't come on here much 07979435417

sorry for delay, mine didn't have that bracket either, was planning on getting one.

Cheers

Hi there,

Do you have an abs loom bracket? The one that clips over the lower strut bolt at the front?

Thanks

Sorry mate, housing for the light was broken and have sold the glass and trim.

Cheers

How much for the passengers headlight if you still have it?

Do you have the hand brake,

I mean the leather bit your hand grips and the plastic bit that slips over the metal handbrake arm in the centrte consol between the seats.

My leather handle has snapped off the arm cover bit?

sorry mate, mine was bust as well

Do you have the hand brake,

I mean the leather bit your hand grips and the plastic bit that slips over the metal handbrake arm in the centrte consol between the seats.

My leather handle has snapped off the arm cover bit?

fuel filler surround as in the plastic gasket that goes round filler neck or the bodywork around the fuel filler? Got the gasket but shell now gone for scrap.

Hi bud, what condition is the fuel filler surround in?

Dougie

Hi Do you still have the plastic bottom part of the oil filter housing (the bit with the large 24'ish mm screw flats to remove it)?

The part you take off to get to the actual filter. Mine is rounded off...

Hi

Was your ABS light curved?

If so do you have the plug that it connected to still as mine is fried so need to re do this- preferably with a short amount of the wiring coming out of the back.

Thanks

Charlie...

Are you still breaking this?

Do you have the ABS light, upper interior windscreen trim and drivers fusebox footwell cover? I'm at marham down the road so it's ideal.

Is the sunroof working and do you still have it, if so how much? Cheers, Richard.

sorry mate, I've not been getting email alerts to replies on this thread for some reason. Don't have those bits, fusebox cover was smashed to bits in the accident.

Are you still breaking this?

Do you have the ABS light, upper interior windscreen trim and drivers fusebox footwell cover? I'm at marham down the road so it's ideal.

Hi, not been getting email alerts to replies on this thread for some reason, only by chance I was on here looking. Sunroof sold already, sorry.

Is the sunroof working and do you still have it, if so how much? Cheers, Richard.

sorry to those who have replied since March time, I've not been getting email alerts for replies to this thread for some reason?? Only by luck I was on here tonight and spotted these - being without a Corrado I don't get on here much now, hopefully that will change soon. Other than thos I just replied to, none of the other parts requested are available, sorry. I do still have a few bits left, the shell is long gone but was stripped of everything salvagable

Alright, do you still have the sunroof? It it was in perfect working order, how much please and delivery to Brighton area.

Thanks, Richard.

Hi, do you have the vehicle speed sensor that plugs into the gearbox?