larceny fink

Late VR6 parts incl Full Late Lock set with handles and key, VR6 Throttle Body + more

More parts will be added in the coming days,first few bits off my Late 1994 Corrado VR6 in Aqua Blue currently breaking (in breaking ads also) after being wrote off in accident just before Xmas (non fault, got car back from Insurance company)

Can combine postage if someone wants more than 1 item.

Radiator Expansion Bottle if shown at bottom is SOLD. Tried to remove it but pic stayed on here.

Full lock set - ignition, both handles, boot lock with key. I bought these off here late 2012 and never got round to fitting, looking to get back what I paid £90 posted (£140+post on ebay currently) SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77183[/ATTACH]

VW Pierburg VR6 Throttle Body and securing bolts - left bit of accelerator cable in to keep the little clip that holds it secure. SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77184[/ATTACH]

Full set of Beru ZEF 1260 Ignition Leads - I only fitted these 3 months ago, still great condition SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77185[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77186[/ATTACH]

VR6 Exhaust Manifold Top Heat Shield Cover 021 253 037 B £8+post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77187[/ATTACH]

Aqua Blue LC5U Fuel Filler Flap - pic taken indoors under a light so looks bright, superb condition, very very tiny dent (can you spot it?) £10+post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77188[/ATTACH]

Heat Shield for ABS Pump 358 614 321 A £6+post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77189[/ATTACH]

4 Speed Heater Blower Motor - Valeo 536 819 021 - great condition, fully working £10+post SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77190[/ATTACH]

Radiator Cover Trim with Warning Stickers 535 121 343 C £5+post SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77192[/ATTACH]

Engine Cover Trim Ignition Lead Holder for leads 2,4+6 021 133 917 £5+post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77193[/ATTACH]

Later Heater Control Panel Trim Cover - a couple of screwdriver marks to top edge but not seen when fitted £5+post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77194[/ATTACH]

Late Passenger Footwell Kick Plate in Black 536 863 667 SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77203[/ATTACH]

Edited by larceny fink

will do mate, should get all the cable tie clips out tomorrow, exhaust hangers are all ok as well. cheers

Ill take that motor..Add it to the list we are talking about please...

How was the idle with this throttle body, as the vacuum unit(?) on the side can go sometimes? If all OK then interested.

Ian.

Idle was fine mate, no problems whatsoever on that score. Never had any idle probs. Only little issue I had was occasional misfire under load but that was because the coil pack was cracked - took that off yesterday and our roads have less cracks in lol.

How was the idle with this throttle body, as the vacuum unit(?) on the side can go sometimes? If all OK then interested.

Ian.

now PM'ing you cheers

Will take the kick panel please, ive not had mine fitted since my full re-spray. I was promised a replacement but never materialised.

will do mate, should get all the cable tie clips out tomorrow, exhaust hangers are all ok as well. cheers

Let me know when you have all the bits together..