sexybourbon

Moooooon rooooooof

Cheers andy iv lookwd at that before , the seller has two but only posts the same pictures on both adds , advert says very good condition but pics show a massive wet patch or stain in the interior cover

Oooops, sorry. I didn't look at the ad tbh :(

Only just seen this mate must have missed it cheers , im writing this as i sit at scrappy , they have a roof in so just going to see if the motor lines up as its manual

Cheers again mate

Right , thanks for all the help

I can 100 percent confirm that a p reg , 1996 1997 seat ibiza sunroof fits a corrado perfect

I can also 100 percent say that a manual roof can be changed to an electric one with the swap of one small slot in piece that holds the motor

If pics are needed i can put some up

Good glad you got it sorted Matt you should do a thread in the exterior forum and ask one of the mod's to sticky it for you

Would be worth stickying this tbh i rekon as there is a fair bit of info on what fits and doesent fit , maybe someone can sticky this and ill pit some pics up of what i changed to make it all fit , its very simple but pics are a thousand words

I reckon if you could do a how to using pics from your Matt, then add in others that will also fit (mk3, b3 Passat etc) as although the information is out there, there is alot of conflicting information with most people unsure. We all know how bad the search function is too, so if there is a sticky in the exterior section with everything bought together, it'll make life much easier for anyone in future. :thumbleft:

Iv just done pretty much all the sunroof today , iv took a few pics but not as many as id of liked i was in a rush as usual

I can still post up whats been done and what the fit is like and maybe put it in some order and then people could just add to it weather or not bits fit or dont