lilfuzzer

Mostly Generic corrado parts

I'll definitely have the throttle cable and a speedo surround if it's still available. PM me the details of where to send the money.

Good Evening Chris,

First of all, "Many Thanks" for such helpful pictures to go with your succinct & equally helpful listing comments & annotations - professional selling, and much appreciated by us Buyers, Ta and :salute:

I've followed the thread replies and it seems that the bits & pieces of black plastics & trims that I'd like would still be available [with the possible exception annotated with ** below]

I'd like the following, please :

1]
Boot surround set (left of photo) £10

2]
Boot surround parts (Centre of photo) £5

3]
Boot trim (right of photo) £5.................................... ** if JAM11E didn't choose this black one ??

4]
Boot trim (far right of photo) £5................................ ..** if JAM11E didn't choose this black one ??

and

6]
Pair black c pillars £15

7]
Pair black b pillars £20

8]
Pair black a pillars alarm holes £15

= = total £75 + P&P

If they are still available can I get my towel down, please? I'm very happy to do the same as last time round with the PayPal Gift payment.

Regards & Thanks for your consideration,

Robert

Hi Robert of course no worries I'll let u know if jam11e doesnt take then or I will check if I have some more as have a load of trim bits in the loft.

And also thanks for the appreciation

Chris

I'm after the driver's side front indicator - just found mine's smashed (guess a stone or something got it). I'll take the set of indicators and fogs if you're not prepared to split them up though.