stevec14

Osram nightbreakers H4 for £12 a pair at Euro car parts

Hi All

Just ordered some Osram nightbreakers (unlimited H4 bulb twin pack) from eurocarparts for only £12 delivered use promo code renew30.

Also ordered some bosch platinum plugs for my G60 should have been £47.52 with code £33.28.

Thought i'd post up this code as the chill30 code doesn't give you discount on the bulbs.

Happy shopping

Steve

Edited by stevec14

Hi

Just checked code and it is still valid online. Reduced price of Osram Nightbreakers from £17.15 to £12. Make sure it's all lower case and no space. renew30

Thanks

Steve

Just tried it and doesn't work for me either - just says it's an invalid code. Weird.

Hi

Got a bit worried there. Received email from eurocarparts 24th January saying to use renew30 and that it expires on monday 27th january. But hey as long as you got your parts discounted glad to help.

Steve

Are these the correct bulbs to swap over on a standard head lamp loom 1995 vr6, bit nieve to this , just wanted to check these will go straight in no fuss etc?

Are these the correct bulbs to swap over on a standard head lamp loom 1995 vr6, bit nieve to this , just wanted to check these will go straight in no fuss etc?

Yes

HI All

Just want to add that I am not an employee of eurocarparts or am I affiliated to their company.

I am a customer who was fortunate enough to receive an email with this discount code.

Thanks

Steve