seanl82

90mm Front Splitter

As above in good condition, if anyone is willing to post or not too far away, and not at eBay prices please!

Thanks,

Sean.

got one with a slight crack on the drivers corner, you can have it foc , just pay me for the postage, if that's anygood

got one with a slight crack on the drivers corner, you can have it foc , just pay me for the postage, if that's anygood

You sir are a legend! Do you have a pic of the damaged part by any chance? I'll give you a few beer tokens if it's not too bad. Thanks mate, really appreciate it! :thumbleft:

You can get these new from VW Classic parts.

Think they are like £150+ though, and I refuse to pay that for a strip of plastic!

Thanks dude. It's still far better than mine that has chunks missing both sides! Let me know how much postage will be and your details, and I'll get the dosh to you asap. Thanks again buddy!:thumbleft:

Very nice man, thats what its all about.

Mr Lobitos is genuinely one of the few good guy's left not that I'm saying everyone else on here isn't there are alot of good guy's who will do you a good turn but like everywhere else you get the odd bad apple.

Gotta say a massive thanks to Mr Lobitos. Again the forum comes up trumps! I'd like to say its karma, as I've let a few things go for postage in the past. Even so, there aren't many genuine people left in the world, but the majority seem to frequent this forum! :thumbleft:

cheers guys,cheques are in the post

no seriously, just because i'll be radoless ,doesn't mean I won't still be hanging around,if that's acceptable

I've been through a lot with you boys

now,someone buy my car :thumbleft:

cheers guys,cheques are in the post

no seriously, just because i'll be radoless ,doesn't mean I won't still be hanging around,if that's acceptable

I've been through a lot with you boys

now,someone buy my car :thumbleft:

Acceptable I imagine it is with 99.9% of people on the forum who have had dealing's with you tyre wise or other :thumbleft: