Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Polished tensioners with new bearing fitted and SS bolt(VR6)

I'm am pleased to announce that I can now offer this service.

You send me £40, I'll send you a belt tensioner, fully polished, with 3 polished stainless steel mounting bolts and a new bearing fitted to the pulley (to eliminate that awful screetching). you swap them over and return yours to me so I can carry on to provide this service to others. If anyone rips me off, the service stops immediately and the person gets named and shamed on here for all to see.

Your tensioner must be serviceable (i.e. the pulley not damaged). Seized bearings are acceptable, so long as the pulley or tensioner isn't damaged in any way.

I also have a spare belt if you're desperate for one and can't wait for the dealers to come up with one.

any spare tensioners with dead bearings gratefully accepted so I can speed up this service, as currently it'll require a 3 day turn around.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Phat, If I send you a cheque, any chance you could get a tensioner & belt to me by Friday?... pleeeeese. I'm taking my motor in on Friday for recon head, chains etc. PM me if we can sort something out.

Cheers,

Robbo

Does it have to be polished? It'll be the only shiny thing in the damn engine bay! :lol:

It doesn't HAVE to be polished if you don't want it polishing.

Robbo, PM me your address and I'll see what I can do.