TC94VR

vibrant tech engine mounts

Hi all quite a simple question? vibra tech engine mounts are they worth it. I am restoring my rado it has a r32 mk 5 lump in mated to an 02a transmission with a wavetrac slipper just wondering if I should fork out for the mounts and also a performance clutch is needed as I always felt it needed 1 before any ideas would be greatly appreciated cheers

I've got a competition front and fast road rear/gearbox and they're great. Especially with the 24v as it's nice and smooth so less vibes through the car.

Mine isn't a daily so you may just want fast road all round.

Mic not a daily but not sure if I want it to stiff.

Sean will get some pics up as soon as I can make it look like a car just a shell on wheels at the moment.

Haha! Nice one James. Don't forget all the money I spent on it before selling it..... Bloody cheek! :lol:

Yeah sorry clumpy, I was talking about the op's car. I know Mics car quite well, I happen to have the wheels that were on Bills car before Mic bought it back minus the wheels! This forum is inbred!

Yeah sorry clumpy, I was talking about the op's car. I know Mics car quite well, I happen to have the wheels that were on Bills car before Mic bought it back minus the wheels! This forum is inbred!

Sorry to the Genuine Corradoist's but i can't do with ignorant people not really interested in their reason's why they ignore my post's (by the way it's not you Mic or you Sean) which is why I deleted my post's :shrug:

I don't get it? I've just read this back through and I think I must of missed who rocked your boat clumpy.

Not you you matey no worries there :thumbleft:

Sorry to the Genuine Corradoist's but i can't do with ignorant people not really interested in their reason's why they ignore my post's (by the way it's not you Mic or you Sean) which is why I deleted my post's :shrug:

Take it u r ****ed i got the wavetrac and not the peliquin and i must of ignored you're post. WRONG get out your own arse. After a lot of research i decided on the wavetrac and being half the price of your peliquin i made my own decision grow up and keep your toys in your pram and at least have the decency to name me!!!!