VWVW

Identify these silver screws...where are they used ?

Hi All

I have these silver screws I bought for the VR6 a while back but cant remember where they are used and how many is needed...Anyone know see pic?

cheers

They look like the shiny ones someone was selling. Mine had washers as well. Was a selection available. Some for wings and also the slam panel.

Splitter to bumper.. 100%

Thanks Mate...Would you know how many is needed for the splitter..

Off the tope of my head i don't but ill have a look and let you know.. Its the ones that go through the metal bracket, i think the couple on each corner are normal screws..

There are 6 I think that go through the metal bracket into the radiator support but these screws have a plain shank on them and not fully threaded. Dont think they are the splitter screws.

They arent the ones that hold the front panel in place are they?

Edited by ChrisL

They look very similar to the slam panel bolts but they are not the ones...I manage to find an old slam panel bolt and compared with the silver bolts that I have. The silver bolts did not even make it through the washer and the screw thread were wider apart on the silver bolts.

The ones from your link were daves16v customized stainless steel ones. The ones I have are the VAG ones from the dealership.

you use these on the splitter as Goldie says but only the last 2 on each side with a clip type speed nut the middle 5 bolts have a stepped sleeve to be long enough to go through the splitter reinforcment bar. and on the inner wings.