UseOnceDestroy

Tailgate, Drivers Handle

Hello mate, as long as you are willing to pay the postage you can have it for £50. I will get a quote for postage tomorrow if you are.

Cheers

OK let me know what the damage is for postage, happy for it to be snail mail (Hermes) if it keeps the costs down.

I would just like to mirror Rorgasm's post and vouch for Lee. Excellent seller, Great communication and received my Wipers next day! Fantastic.

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback Liam!

OK let me know what the damage is for postage, happy for it to be snail mail (Hermes) if it keeps the costs down.

Will PM you a quote tomorrow mate, cheers :)

Hi do you have anything else for sale, after drivers front wing, front splitter, head light switch etc etc! Oh and local too :thumbleft:

Hi I'm keen on the sunroof mech , but I'm not willing to part with a ton. I just need the mech an inner grey panel, no motor or metal roof. I'm willing to part with 65 quid posted.

Hi do you have anything else for sale, after drivers front wing, front splitter, head light switch etc etc! Oh and local too :thumbleft:

I'll PM you my number mate :)

Hi I'm keen on the sunroof mech , but I'm not willing to part with a ton. I just need the mech an inner grey panel, no motor or metal roof. I'm willing to part with 65 quid posted.

Want to sell as is and the price is a little too low for me but thanks for the interest.