Jim Bowen

For Sale, VR6 KW V1 Inox coilovers,

Recently changed to koni/HR/Sachs setup, looking to sell the KW's

Good condition, nothing seized, springs have a bit of paint flaking off and one of the dust covers on the bump stop is slightly cracked (see last pic)

Includes the C-spanner and original instructions etc.

Would prefer collection from CM6 2LX, but could arrange a courier at your cost.

£300ono

20140226_202438.jpg

20140226_202530.jpg

20140226_202456.jpg

Is the vr6 different to the g60 fitment ? if not dibs... ? Or is the setup of the coilovers different ?

Edited by Alty

Was about 2009/2010 that i bought them, but car was off road for 18months of that and they sat indoors. I would say about 20,000-30,000 miles on them.

Found the car quite stiff and unpredictable. Changed to the koni sport adjustable shocks and the H&R springs.

Car is a little bit softer. Quite a lot higher but still not right and has sort of proved my problem isn't down to the suspension. Rear end is still quite firm so trying some new standard shocks which I'll fit this weekend.

If still bad I'll be removing the power flex bushes on the rear and trying standards.

Then I'll just blame the roads and buy a £1500 land rover discovery and leave corrado in someone's barn.

I have the same on mine Komi sports and hr springs (green) I think they are not too bad but the rear definitely feel firmer than the front due to there not being much weight back there, I think it really starts to get to you the more you drive the car and obviously the state of the roads your on

Two different garages have said it's the rear that's too firm. The latest place I found the chap there seemed interested and seemed to know a lot about handling. More so than the local place.